Today is my last day with the G5. It has actually been a great phone and I am going to miss it. I have the AT&T variant, and I recently (not sure how) broke the glass over the wide angle camera. I have the AT&T insurance and they have no G5's to offer me as a replacement. I opted for to take a LG V20 as a replacement, but I found it very interesting that I couldn't get another G5.

Sounds like LG and the carriers (at least AT&T) are washing their hands of the G5. It's a shame that poor marketing and gimmicks ruined a really great phone. RIP G5.
    02-09-2017 10:58 AM
    That sucks V20 is a great phone though, I think you'll like it.
    02-09-2017 11:10 AM
    You're lucky to get the V20 unless you have $ invested in mods. The V20 is the best phone I've ever had.
    Aquila likes this.
    02-09-2017 11:31 AM
    Id suffer in silence if i got an upgrade like that for no extra cost.
    02-09-2017 07:52 PM
    Today is my last day with the G5. It has actually been a great phone and I am going to miss it. I have the AT&T variant, and I recently (not sure how) broke the glass over the wide angle camera. I have the AT&T insurance and they have no G5's to offer me as a replacement. I opted for to take a LG V20 as a replacement, but I found it very interesting that I couldn't get another G5.

Sounds like LG and the carriers (at least AT&T) are washing their hands of the G5. It's a shame that poor marketing and gimmicks ruined a really great phone. RIP G5.
    You could have bought the glass on EBay but since they gave you a V20 you did well.
    Aquila likes this.
    02-14-2017 12:24 PM
    LG G 5 is very underrated I have owned this phone for 6 months now, just a brilliant phone, here in the UK they have been pulled from my carrier o2 , but not sure where I will go next, this phone works perfectly fine,
    As for your glass same thing happen to me, easy fix, I have to sort mine, but G5 is a great phone, could be some serious bargains out there
    CTalman likes this.
    02-17-2017 06:17 PM