Clicking any app (or widget) brings up ALL recent apps.

A

AC Question

For example, I'm using Uber, and I go back to the home screen and click on the ToDoist widget that lets me create a note without visiting the main app. Uber pops back up. I press the back button, which would ordinarily return me to the home screen, but it brings up the NEXT recently used app.

This happened suddenly and is really annoying. It's also obstructive.

LG G5 running Nova Launcher on Android version 7.0.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. This is not normal behaviour at all. You could try clearing cached data in your storage settings and then restart the phone. If no go, try restarting Nova in Nova settings - advanced.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
As Golfdriver97 said you could try another launcher, the first option being switching back to the stock one, and see if the problem persists.

I'll move this thread to the LG G5 forum where it'll be easier getting feedback from other owners.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I mean, it's not SO bad that I'd stop using Nova. That doesn't fix the problem, unless it's an attribute of Nova itself.
To elaborate on what @Javier P. said, the launcher suggestion was to see if it was a launcher issue, or a bug in the ROM. If another launcher behaves the same way, then it isn't Nova.

davidjeremy1988

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
Sorry for misunderstanding, Golf.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Nova, and it fixed the problem. Still no clue why, but it's probably something I downloaded. Thanks for the help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for misunderstanding, Golf.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Nova, and it fixed the problem. Still no clue why, but it's probably something I downloaded. Thanks for the help.
Partially my fault....I should have taken a few extra minutes to explain my thinking.

Glad it's working though. See you around the forums.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar