Whenever I use GPS navigation on my phone, it looses GPS signal every 30 seconds and takes arpund 3 minutes to regain the signal. This makes any navigation app useless for me at the moment. I use Google Maps and Here Maps, and have the Location accuracy set to High and have 'Qualcomm Izat' enabled.

Thanks
    03-01-2017 04:26 PM
    Any help?
    03-06-2017 03:38 PM
    Whenever I use GPS navigation on my phone, it looses GPS signal every 30 seconds and takes arpund 3 minutes to regain the signal. This makes any navigation app useless for me at the moment. I use Google Maps and Here Maps, and have the Location accuracy set to High and have 'Qualcomm Izat' enabled.

Thanks
    There are apps that helps you calibrate gps and compass. It can also help lock gps when ur using gps while driving.
    03-06-2017 10:49 PM
    I have tried that and the issue remains
    03-07-2017 12:36 PM

Thanks
    Its a hardware issue. The GPS/WIFI/BLUETOOTH antenna module needs to be replaced. Its part of the lower chin.
    03-07-2017 04:43 PM
    I had the same problem with my GPS for the last week or so... So I went searching for a solution, and found one when searching Google on the issue ( I don't want to promote another site here, so you can do the search yourself). It does involve taking the back of the unit off and making a better connection from the motherboard to the GPS antenna on the inside back of the unit. It takes all of 5 mins and very little work and it does give you much better GPS reception...
    03-09-2017 08:36 AM
    I had the same problem with my GPS for the last week or so... So I went searching for a solution, and found one when searching Google on the issue ( I don't want to promote another site here, so you can do the search yourself). It does involve taking the back of the unit off and making a better connection from the motherboard to the GPS antenna on the inside back of the unit. It takes all of 5 mins and very little work and it does give you much better GPS reception...
    Thats risky for those who do not have any experience.
    03-11-2017 11:44 PM
    I found a work around that works for me. For some reason the GPS in the Hifi plus module I own works fine, so I just have to plug it in when I use navigation
    03-13-2017 03:43 AM