My recently purchased unlocked LG G5 is working very well. Although I have received the 2017-01-01 security patch and, to my delight, Google Assistant I have not yet received the Nougat update and after reading the many pros and cons regarding Nougat I am beginning to wonder if I should stay with Marshmallow. I am concerned about storage/memory issues. My phone came with 32GB and I also installed a SanDisk 64GB memory card which is efficiently storing my photos. I have not installed any new apps on the phone but LG does have a lot of bloatware. So far the phone has used 13.21GB out of the 32.00. I am wondering how much room I will have if and when I update to Nougat. I am concerned about having sufficient storage for future app updates. I had purchased a Moto G4 Plus but returned it due to heating issues and battery drainage and I like the operating features and look of the LG better, but if I am going tonhave storage issues I will return the LG as well. Guidance would be very much appreciated.
    03-18-2017 08:56 AM
    My recently purchased unlocked LG G5 is working very well. Although I have received the 2017-01-01 security patch and, to my delight, Google Assistant I have not yet received the Nougat update and after reading the many pros and cons regarding Nougat I am beginning to wonder if I should stay with Marshmallow. I am concerned about storage/memory issues. My phone came with 32GB and I also installed a SanDisk 64GB memory card which is efficiently storing my photos. I have not installed any new apps on the phone but LG does have a lot of bloatware. So far the phone has used 13.21GB out of the 32.00. I am wondering how much room I will have if and when I update to Nougat. I am concerned about having sufficient storage for future app updates. I had purchased a Moto G4 Plus but returned it due to heating issues and battery drainage and I like the operating features and look of the LG better, but if I am going tonhave storage issues I will return the LG as well. Guidance would be very much appreciated.
    You should be fine with 32 and Nougat
    03-18-2017 09:57 AM