Broken screen lg g5 want to get settings off of it/create backup file specifically Podcast Addict

Marianna Prokopa

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,
Some of you may know podcast addict is great - it has lots of archives and old episodes that I can't seem to find on any other podcast app. However you cannot log in or save any podcasts/reading history on the app unless you have the foresight to create a ¿.olm file? (some weird file ext only it can read that is a recovery file)
I HAVE SO MANY read episodes (hundreds of not close to a thousand) that I don't remember titles of (example is this american life from like 2005 etc) and going through them manually is impossible because I don't remember which episode I've heard vs not. All this information is on the lg g5 which I can't see the screen of.

Is there any way to either
1. Remotely create a backup file of the entire phone and implant that to moto g4 (I'm using now) - best option as podcast is not only desirable thing I had on there
2. Remotely create the podcast file which I can then transfer to g4
3. Somehow see the phone screen so I can create the file in the application and then export it

Any help would be appreciated from this great community
Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci