Hello android people

Normally i grab my phone out my pocket to take a picture and one out five times the process to take the picture is really amazing slow.. so some time i lost a good shot and i try to close apps if is the case but yesterday for example nothing was running
    its possible that maybe just maybe HDR function slow the camera a little or any other suggestions here ???

i have LG G5 with an internal SD Samsung kind of fast transfer 32gb memory.
    05-18-2017 01:37 PM
    Hi there.

On the LG G5, the process of taking HDR shots can be slower than what you might be used to on an iPhone, Galaxy or Pixel.

Like most HDR implementations, the G5 uses bracketing, where it takes multiple exposures and then combines them in post for a picture with more balanced highlights and shadows.

LG's HDR processing tends to be a bit on the slow side. If you need to take a quick shot, I would recommend disabling it.
    chamomiami likes this.
    05-18-2017 01:53 PM
    Hi there.

On the LG G5, the process of taking HDR shots can be slower than what you might be used to on an iPhone, Galaxy or Pixel.

Like most HDR implementations, the G5 uses bracketing, where it takes multiple exposures and then combines them in post for a picture with more balanced highlights and shadows.

LG's HDR processing tends to be a bit on the slow side. If you need to take a quick shot, I would recommend disabling it.
    i will try that but to be honest some times feel like the whole camera app is slow
    05-18-2017 02:09 PM