Recommended ebay seller to buy G5?

runtotorun0121

Apr 25, 2018
Visit site
I have purchase my LG phones from Upward Mobile. I know you are asking about eBay, and that is how I found them. They have an eBay shop, but after I purchased my first phone from them and had an amazing customer service experience, they then were emailing me back and forth about some things and let me know that if, in the future, I wanted to make additional purchases to please consider going directly through their website because they are able to provide better pricing since they don't have the additional eBay fees. Of course.

I have nothing but positive things to say about upward mobile. As long as they have a phone option that I want, I will continue to support their business. I received one phone that began having issues, after 6 or 9 months. They provided Pleasant helpful ongoing customer support, and when that own finally decided it was going to crash they actually offered to swap it out directly with no charge to me. Including shipping charges. If you ever have a return, they send you everything you need so you don't have to pay for shipping.

I ended up upgrading to my LG G5, and I had done a lot of research about different phones from other companies as well as the LG models. I believe they also have an lg6 that they were selling, but I opted for the LG G5 because it seemed that it was going to meet my needs better. They gave me an amazing price , and again, I felt confident uncomfortable with my choice because I knew they would back it with her ongoing fabulous support. At one point, I believe I even talked to the owner of the company. But everyone, every step along the way, was super helpful.

That being said, and probably from my message you can already tell, but I am not a man. And anytime I am doing work on my own electronics, appliances, or my car or anything else I am super cautious because I can sometimes find that horrible experience of being treated like I'm not quite up to par. I hate to say that I have ever been overcharged or cheated, but I do know that I was quoted a higher price at a plumbing store for my supplies than a man who walked in and bought the exact same supplies for me. I had been warned, so I knew to send somebody else back. LOL Anyway, so as a woman I really appreciate my direct experience is with upward mobile, and I would imagine that they are the same across the board. :)

Regards,
Kristie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34