I have been to multiple Verizon sales/techs to ask for help with the echo which anyone I call says they hear when I call on my LG G5. It does not matter what cell provider they have or if it's a landline. They hear their words repeated back to them. All these techs say there's nothing to be done, "it's just something that happens with some phones". Really? This is how far we've come. I have done every trick they've recommended including making sure Talk Back is off and nothing helps. Is there nothing else?
    08-20-2018 05:18 PM
    Call 611 and ask if you can speak to someone who knows something about "the echo problem". There should be a working echo canceler - the important word there is "working". The stores can't fix it, it's a back office hardware problem.
    08-20-2018 05:25 PM
    It also depends on what is actually causing the echo, like a feedback due to signal interferences. There are some areas in my house has strong signal but the same thing happens for me. If it's caused by something like that, then it's your location.
    08-20-2018 09:06 PM
    I have been to multiple Verizon sales/techs to ask for help with the echo which anyone I call says they hear when I call on my LG G5. It does not matter what cell provider they have or if it's a landline. They hear their words repeated back to them. All these techs say there's nothing to be done, "it's just something that happens with some phones". Really? This is how far we've come. I have done every trick they've recommended including making sure Talk Back is off and nothing helps. Is there nothing else?

I had the same problem until someone pointed out that I live in an alpine valley which causes a large echo echo echo. I resolved the issue by simply moving to Scunthorpe. Good luck
    08-21-2018 06:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried solutions suggested previously, including removing the case (if present) or toggling any noise cancellation/reduction options on or off?
    08-21-2018 05:14 PM