Galaxy Note 10 Deal: BOGO at Verizon!
    I was using my phone in bed and then the screen started coming off from the bottom alone. I did not drop it or something. Screen works perfectly it looks like the glue came off. How do i fix it?
    09-21-2018 01:57 AM
    I had the same problem with the one I had, the issue was the battery got to cold and it jelled up and it expanded had a hard removing it from the phone, that's Wat popped my screen of luckily for me the phone had other issues as well so I sent it back to LG and they sent me a new one.
    09-21-2018 08:16 AM
    Same problem here. One day I noticed corner of screen not flush with trim. Stuck my nail under it and effortlessly peeled it back up to the top of the phone! Still works fine. Got a new case that holds screen in place. Still wonder why it happened. Can anyone suggest the right type of glue to use? Thx.
    Adriannick27 likes this.
    03-22-2019 11:11 PM
    Same problem here. One day I noticed corner of screen not flush with trim. Stuck my nail under it and effortlessly peeled it back up to the top of the phone! Still works fine. Got a new case that holds screen in place. Still wonder why it happened. Can anyone suggest the right type of glue to use? Thx.
    Did it ever get worse? my right corner side started to separate also to the point i can see light coming out of the gap planning on getting a case that holds it in place.
    07-03-2019 04:18 AM
    I was using my phone in bed and then the screen started coming off from the bottom alone. I did not drop it or something. Screen works perfectly it looks like the glue came off. How do i fix it?
    Is the screen separating in layers or the entire screen popping out?
    07-03-2019 05:28 AM
    the frame of the display is in tact but the screen its self is the one popping out. and i can see the glue barely holding that corner of the screen in place as well

thank you for replying to me.
    07-03-2019 08:37 AM
    the frame of the display is in tact but the screen its self is the one popping out. and i can see the glue barely holding that corner of the screen in place as well

thank you for replying to me.
    If it's the entirely screen....glass and display, you should be able to pop it back into place
    07-04-2019 04:16 PM
    If it's the entirely screen....glass and display, you should be able to pop it back into place
    Idk how to explain this but its not the frame its the display maybe this picture can help? Thanks for responding

I bought a case that might help it the display stay in place.
    Attached Thumbnails Lg G5 screen coming off alone-2805bc09-c81b-4ec5-87e6-895c8b7168fe.jpg  
    07-19-2019 05:54 AM
    You can see the backlight on the bottom side
    Idk how to explain this but its not the frame its the display maybe this picture can help? Thanks for responding

I bought a case that might help it the display stay in place.
    07-19-2019 05:55 AM