In a sleepy state of mind I accidentaly deleted some notifications that I'd like to know what was exactly and what time of day I got them.

So I immidately tried searching for how to acess history notifications, and saw that there was no way to acess notification log on LG phones, despite it being possible on other android phones. Even with third party apps I couldn't acess previous notifications.

So im asking is there a way to acesess previous notifications, on LG phones, and if so how?
    10-07-2019 07:19 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-07-2019 07:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did those methods include adding the Settings widget to the homescreen? When you add a Settings widget, it should give you a list of options, one of them being Notification Log.
    10-07-2019 12:04 PM