wireless charger.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
s7 has quick wireless charging so something with that will charge it faster, but they are pricey. Any qi charger should charge both devices. you can find plenty for under $10, but make sure you use a big enough power supply to get full benefit (typically 2Amp). you can find the round puck chargers for just a few dollars on eBay. I recommend getting a few and put one wherever you can use it. I rarely plug my phone in. Typically only in the car if I have to.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I would say get the Samsung charger stand as it offers fast charging on your wife's phone. it will charge your phone normally and the G6 does not have fast wireless charging, just fast wired charging.

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I highly recommend the Pasonomi aluminum and rosewood wireless charger. Wife loves the design and we picked up two, one for her S8, one for my G6. May never go back to a cord!

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering who all here uses wireless charging on an everyday basis? My battery life doesn't get me from wake up til bedtime, so I bought a battery case. While that does work, I would like the option to go slim and just trickle charger it wirelessly thought the day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908