why no extended battery cases ?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
is anyone else like me and very inpatient with waiting for a package? I ordered the Zerolemon extended battery last Friday (July 21) and was shipped out same day but says it won't get here until July 28. this Friday. wish Zerolemon would make it a prime shipping guess I got spoiled by the 2 days shipping lol

I check the tracking at least 2-3 times a day. talk about inpatient. it's coming from California to the Northeast where I live.

I even went and read thru the threads on the LG V20 Zerolemon on XDA. quite fascinating. Zerolemon pulled the plug on the V20, fans were in a uproar and let Zerolemon know so they changed their minds due to to the demand and released one. crazy.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
is anyone else like me and very inpatient with waiting for a package? I ordered the Zerolemon extended battery last Friday (July 21) and was shipped out same day but says it won't get here until July 28. this Friday. wish Zerolemon would make it a prime shipping guess I got spoiled by the 2 days shipping lol

I check the tracking at least 2-3 times a day. talk about inpatient. it's coming from California to the Northeast where I live.

I even went and read thru the threads on the LG V20 Zerolemon on XDA. quite fascinating. Zerolemon pulled the plug on the V20, fans were in a uproar and let Zerolemon know so they changed their minds due to to the demand and released one. crazy.

I just purchased mine and selected the free one day shipping option via Prime. I hope I get it tomorrow so I can being the charging cycles. I hope it's quick because I might buy another one for my wife before we leave.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased mine and selected the free one day shipping option via Prime. I hope I get it tomorrow so I can being the charging cycles. I hope it's quick because I might buy another one for my wife before we leave.
Wow you're lucky when I purchased it it only had one option, the free standard shipping (3-5 days)

Well if you get it before me let me know how you like it and some pics too.

Today I really could have used the battery case. Thought had a usb-C charger in car before we headed out for some shopping. Realized I moved my charger and only had an iPhone charger in car. Talk about battery anxiety. Still out and my phone went from 80% before I left to 29% currently

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Wow you're lucky when I purchased it it only had one option, the free standard shipping (3-5 days)

Well if you get it before me let me know how you like it and some pics too.

Today I really could have used the battery case. Thought had a usb-C charger in car before we headed out for some shopping. Realized I moved my charger and only had an iPhone charger in car. Talk about battery anxiety. Still out and my phone went from 80% before I left to 29% currently
Says I should be receiving it by 8 tomorrow. Will report back.

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Says I should be receiving it by 8 tomorrow. Will report back.

Nice. For me I complained to Amazon customer rep about why I didn't get prime shipping. So they told me to return the original case when I get it, and reorder the case again and they will expedite the shipping

Just placed an order (Tuesday July 25) and I'm hoping for overnight shipping. **Fingers crossed** If not it's guaranteed by Thursday July 27 at latest. Also for my inconvenience they gave me an extra month of Amazon prime free lol 😎

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Came here to post this...

Man, this thing is ugly and super thick. There's no way to put that in a pocket. It completely kills all the joy of having such a sleek device.

Have you ever had a Zerolemon? Because owners know we don't buy it for it's looks. We mostly agree it's not a looker. But we buy it for the amazing battery life. Some people are hard on their phones or are not by an outlet easily, and others like me, travel at least once a month for work. So it's a must in our eyes.

Personally if I cared about aesthetics only if just go naked with the G6, which I don't.

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Have you ever had a Zerolemon? Because owners know we don't buy it for it's looks. We mostly agree it's not a looker. But we buy it for the amazing battery life. Some people are hard on their phones or are not by an outlet easily, and others like me, travel at least once a month for work. So it's a must in our eyes.

Personally if I cared about aesthetics only if just go naked with the G6, which I don't.

I have a zerolemon battery pack that I plug a phone up to in order to recharge it. This hideous case just makes carrying a phone completely impractical.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a zerolemon battery pack that I plug a phone up to in order to recharge it. This hideous case just makes carrying a phone completely impractical.

I've seen so many people with zerolemon cases on their various phones.,. I live in San Diego so I see a lot of tourist taking pics and videos, and I'm sure they enjoy the extra juice.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Nice. For me I complained to Amazon customer rep about why I didn't get prime shipping. So they told me to return the original case when I get it, and reorder the case again and they will expedite the shipping

Just placed an order (Tuesday July 25) and I'm hoping for overnight shipping. **Fingers crossed** If not it's guaranteed by Thursday July 27 at latest. Also for my inconvenience they gave me an extra month of Amazon prime free lol
Are you going to return it or are you just going to keep it? Haha

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Well now I have two Zerolemon cases coming to me. So yeah I'll return one when I get it. Don't really need two extended cases

Ok, I didn't read it wrong, you ordered a second for the overnight shipping.. gotcha..

I'll buy your second one for $5 hahahaha

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I didn't read it wrong, you ordered a second for the overnight shipping.. gotcha..

I'll buy your second one for $5 hahahaha
Thanks but no thanks for the offer. I'll get a full refund on the first one

But I think I got two day shipping not overnight. But still faster than my original order and will come sooner too

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks but no thanks for the offer. I'll get a full refund on the first one

But I think I got two day shipping not overnight. But still faster than my original order and will come sooner too

I should have mine today.. I'll try to take some pics per your request.

And dangit, haha thanks for entertaining my offer anyway

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I should have mine today.. I'll try to take some pics per your request.

And dangit, haha thanks for entertaining my offer anyway
Lucky! Please post pics and initial impression. I think length wise it'll be slightly taller than a stock iPhone 7 plus (since G6 is about half inch shorter than wife's iPhone 7 plus). The iPhone really has too much bezel

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm