LG G6

Brjlk

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
An article at Android Authority on the G6 almost made me regret buying the V20.
Features of the G6:
5.7 in. Screen
6 GB ram
Wireless charging
Waterproof
Wide angle camera like the V20

Posted via the Android Central App

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Features of the G6:
5.7 in. Screen
6 GB ram
Wireless charging
Waterproof
Wide angle camera like the V20

So you decided to come here and make us suffer too? Lol

Where's the link? I am a freak with my phones. 6 to 8 months is about all I get out of them before I trade them in. Lol. I just got the V20 in December so I'll be hanging on to it for a while. Hopefully I can hold out for the V30...

Brjlk

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
So you decided to come here and make us suffer too? Lol

Where's the link? I am a freak with my phones. 6 to 8 months is about all I get out of them before I trade them in. Lol. I just got the V20 in December so I'll be hanging on to it for a while. Hopefully I can hold out for the V30...

Suffering with the die hards of the V20 on this forum like …… is less painful than suffering alone :)

Here is the link
http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-...of-compact-build-launching-next-month-742639/

matther22xdroid

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
There will always be a new phone that rolls out after you get your current phone. The V20 is awesome and overkill in alot of ways. The only feature (speculated) on that phone that is a whole lot better is the waterproof-ness. IMO. LG really "Hit um with the Hein" with the V20, I'll keep it a long time.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I would prefer a 5.7 inch G6 because I prefer multicolor led notifications to second screen and G6 would be smaller.

Most important feature I would like added is wireless charging. Just regular slow charge is fine but I like to just rest phone on its cradle to charge.

Well actually Amoled would be MOST important thing to add but I assume that's never happening.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't need AMOLED from LG, I like their IPS LCDs (and their accompanying durability) just fine. I question the need for 6GB of RAM at this stage but perhaps some future version of Android will benefit from that in next year or two.

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I just got my V20 less than a month ago so there is very little that could get me to upgrade short of something happening to my V20 forcing me to replace it. But if I was to upgrade to the G6 I think it would probably be for that rumored super-wide QHD+ display... I'd have to see it first to see if it really makes that much of a difference but I love widescreens!! The wider the better IMO....

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

Unfortunately that's what makes the smartphone market go round and round. There will always be something new and better each year with amazing specs and features. :D

Enjoy your V20 and next year you can buy the LG G7!

A droid a day keeps the Apple away