03-17-2017 10:01 AM
72 123
tools
    LG G6 on VZW, $672. Mark it.
    Were you the one who tipped AC about this?
    jordans0nly likes this.
    03-15-2017 05:19 PM
    Were you the one who tipped AC about this?
    Ha, no. But I am in the know ๐Ÿ˜‰
    bhatech and wxman2003 like this.
    03-16-2017 12:46 AM
    03-16-2017 08:09 AM
    That's a decent price. Now I just need to see if the main camera is better in full auto than the V20.
    03-16-2017 08:25 AM
    That's a decent price. Now I just need to see if the main camera is better in full auto than the V20.
    Agreed. Seems to be a very reasonable price. I think I'll use one of my jumps for this one.
    tourbound129 likes this.
    03-16-2017 08:36 AM
    Great price, makes sense why they cut all those additional features region specific. Probably they wanted to keep price down and also hit certain profit margins. Personally, I would have also liked to see another fully loaded option like higher storage, DAC, wireless charging everything included at a higher price. I know it would have created more marketing mess for LG but one can dream ๐Ÿ˜€
    Heck I would have been happier even with at least 64 GB option at $700 or $750, I know there is SD card but I prefer larger internal storage. I'll be still buying but with a little sad face that it has only 32 GB.
    03-16-2017 09:55 AM
    AT&T's price appears to be $720. That's a mistake imo.
    03-16-2017 10:19 AM
    AT&T's price appears to be $720. That's a mistake imo.
    Sounds like a normally priced AT&T phone. They always are the highest price.
    mhettrich and bhatech like this.
    03-16-2017 10:27 AM
    Nice to see it coming out a week earlier than expected. March 30th on Verizon.
    03-16-2017 12:43 PM
    Great price, makes sense why they cut all those additional features region specific. Probably they wanted to keep price down and also hit certain profit margins. Personally, I would have also liked to see another fully loaded option like higher storage, DAC, wireless charging everything included at a higher price. I know it would have created more marketing mess for LG but one can dream ๐Ÿ˜€
    Heck I would have been happier even with at least 64 GB option at $700 or $750, I know there is SD card but I prefer larger internal storage. I'll be still buying but with a little sad face that it has only 32 GB.
    I am thinking about getting this one also. The 32gb is the only thing throwing me off.
    03-16-2017 08:43 PM
    I just hope they hurry up and announce the pre-order date. On Twitter today Des said there would be a pre-order soon
    03-16-2017 09:11 PM
    I just hope they hurry up and announce the pre-order date. On Twitter today Des said there would be a pre-order soon
    I would hope tomorrow (same as Verizon)... Although for some reason Verizon releases earlier.
    mhettrich likes this.
    03-16-2017 09:16 PM
    I would hope tomorrow (same as Verizon)... Although for some reason Verizon releases earlier.
    Hope so. Has everyone but T-Mobile announced pre-order details at this point?
    03-17-2017 08:23 AM
    I haven't seen anything yet from T-Mobile. Des (their product guy) said on Twitter yesterday in as many words that they would be doing a pre-order, just not Friday. Selfishly, I'm hoping they waited to see what the other 3 were doing promotion wise first in order to do something better
    mhettrich likes this.
    03-17-2017 09:06 AM
    I haven't seen anything yet from T-Mobile. Des (their product guy) said on Twitter yesterday in as many words that they would be doing a pre-order, just not Friday. Selfishly, I'm hoping they waited to see what the other 3 were doing promotion wise first in order to do something better
    LG G6 coming to T-Mobile April 7 for $650 | Android Central

Sadly that is all that has been said. Verizon pre-orders are already live so I would expect the others to follow soon... Although Verizon is also delivering them by 3/30 so not sure why they are the only ones that are different.
    03-17-2017 09:09 AM
    LG G6 coming to T-Mobile April 7 for $650 | Android Central

Sadly that is all that has been said. Verizon pre-orders are already live so I would expect the others to follow soon... Although Verizon is also delivering them by 3/30 so not sure why they are the only ones that are different.
    Perhaps just flexing that VZW muscle a little bit... because they can. Man I can't stand them lol
    03-17-2017 09:12 AM
    Perhaps just flexing that VZW muscle a little bit... because they can. Man I can't stand them lol
    Why can't you stand them? Normally T-Mobile is the one bragging about sending stuff early to customers.. I don't see why they couldn't do it this time :P.
    03-17-2017 09:19 AM
    Why can't you stand them? Normally T-Mobile is the one bragging about sending stuff early to customers.. I don't see why they couldn't do it this time :P.
    Why can't I stand Verizon? Let me count the ways lol... I was a customer of theirs for 12 years. Loved the network, very much disliked the company attitude and the bulk of the employees I dealt with. While TMO definitely has its faults, I'll take better overall customer service (in my personal experience), an enthusiastic leader that actually engages with his customers, and complete phone freedom over a slightly superior (in my city anyway) network.
    03-17-2017 09:25 AM
    Why can't I stand Verizon? Let me count the ways lol... I was a customer of theirs for 12 years. Loved the network, very much disliked the company attitude and the bulk of the employees I dealt with. While TMO definitely has its faults, I'll take better overall customer service (in my personal experience), an enthusiastic leader that actually engages with his customers, and complete phone freedom over a slightly superior (in my city anyway) network.
    Ah I meant in the fact just because they get it early when they aren't even bragging about it (T-Mobile normally does) :P.

I didn't mind T-Mobile when I was on them.. I really didn't. I was with them for 2+ish years but once VZW got unlimited and we could get the deals we got .. It was hard to say no. Also I am paying less than I did on T-Mobile which I never thought possible.

I get the customer service thing -- it really depends on your luck. I have had some pretty bad customer service at T-Mobile before (I had to email the executive office because they said they didn't get the Note 7 return even though I went to a corp store ... and tried to say it was my fault their store didn't send it and I had to pay) .. So .. It can happen anywhere. Luckily most of my VZW dealing so far has been through a RL friends buddy who works for them. Makes it painless.
    03-17-2017 09:32 AM
    Ah I meant in the fact just because they get it early when they aren't even bragging about it (T-Mobile normally does) :P.

I didn't mind T-Mobile when I was on them.. I really didn't. I was with them for 2+ish years but once VZW got unlimited and we could get the deals we got .. It was hard to say no. Also I am paying less than I did on T-Mobile which I never thought possible.

I get the customer service thing -- it really depends on your luck. I have had some pretty bad customer service at T-Mobile before (I had to email the executive office because they said they didn't get the Note 7 return even though I went to a corp store ... and tried to say it was my fault their store didn't send it and I had to pay) .. So .. It can happen anywhere. Luckily most of my VZW dealing so far has been through a RL friends buddy who works for them. Makes it painless.
    Well if they did brag about it, then Leger would probably blow up Twitter lol. They are learning

I'm glad you are having a good experience with them. Nobody can beat their network right now.

Knowing someone on the inside definitely helps!
    Almeuit likes this.
    03-17-2017 09:38 AM
    Well if they did brag about it, then Leger would probably blow up Twitter lol. They are learning

I'm glad you are having a good experience with them. Nobody can beat their network right now.

Knowing someone on the inside definitely helps!
    Yep.

On a side note I am really shocked at T-Mobile right now. I just saw this on AC.

LG G6 now available to pre-order in the U.S. | Android Central

I didn't know the others were all starting today as well. I checked on T-Mobile but it still says "Coming Soon".
    03-17-2017 09:42 AM
    Yep.

On a side note I am really shocked at T-Mobile right now. I just saw this on AC.

LG G6 now available to pre-order in the U.S. | Android Central

I didn't know the others were all starting today as well. I checked on T-Mobile but it still says "Coming Soon".
    Yeah, seems they will be the last to offer pre-orders. Interesting.
    03-17-2017 10:01 AM
72 123