shouldn't we be close to an announcement for the US launch?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
That's a decent price with some really good promos if you are looking to switch to Verizon. To bad 6 lines unlimited on Verizon would be about $80/month more than my 6 lines on T-Mobile. Can't justify that.

That's also the same price as the V20 which makes me wonder if TMobile will be the same price as the V20 at $769.
I'm thinking T-Mobile may price around $699 and there will be similar promos. Let's see what they come up with.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Now the only decision to make is the fingerprint magnet black back, or the silver back.
That's a tough choice, I like silver but with the black bar on videos that may be little distracting with the silver front. Where as the black is fingerprint magnet. If you use cases probably black might be better choice.

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
That's a tough choice, I like silver but with the black bar on videos that may be little distracting with the silver front. Where as the black is fingerprint magnet. If you use cases probably black might be better choice.

At least the silver is not as bad as the chrome silver on the S7 edge. Plus a smaller bezel. It's a tough choice. The black does look sweet and stealthy.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Haha you did switch from TMO recently right? You missed it, may be if TMO has a same promo you can come back ������

Haha yeah I did swap already so no TV for me unless I added a line :p. I won't be going back to T-Mobile for now. Verizon is working great, it is unlimited, and surprisingly enough I am actually paying less than I did on T-Mobile. I had the 2 line/100 deal. Well due to some RL stuff a buddy had to join me / another friend added his moms tablet to my plan so it brought the line price down. Even after all the taxes and what not I will be paying around $37-40 a line (I get my 2nd bill in a few days so if my math is right..) due to my MIL discount on the account :).

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Haha yeah I did swap already so no TV for me unless I added a line :p. I won't be going back to T-Mobile for now. Verizon is working great, it is unlimited, and surprisingly enough I am actually paying less than I did on T-Mobile. I had the 2 line/100 deal. Well due to some RL stuff a buddy had to join me / another friend added his moms tablet to my plan so it brought the line price down. Even after all the taxes and what not I will be paying around $37-40 a line (I get my 2nd bill in a few days so if my math is right..) due to my MIL discount on the account :).
Nice yeah I don't mind being on T-Mobile, for me important thing is I can use any device I want. I buy lots of phones and majority of unlocked don't have Verizon, Sprint support for example OnePlus, U Ultra which I'm using currently and many others. If that situation changes then I may consider Verizon until then I'm a happy camper at T-Mobile.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nice yeah I don't mind being on T-Mobile, for me important thing is I can use any device I want. I buy lots of phones and majority of unlocked don't have Verizon, Sprint support for example OnePlus, U Ultra which I'm using currently and many others. If that situation changes then I may consider Verizon until then I'm a happy camper at T-Mobile.

Very true.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Great price, makes sense why they cut all those additional features region specific. Probably they wanted to keep price down and also hit certain profit margins. Personally, I would have also liked to see another fully loaded option like higher storage, DAC, wireless charging everything included at a higher price. I know it would have created more marketing mess for LG but one can dream 😀
Heck I would have been happier even with at least 64 GB option at $700 or $750, I know there is SD card but I prefer larger internal storage. I'll be still buying but with a little sad face that it has only 32 GB.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Great price, makes sense why they cut all those additional features region specific. Probably they wanted to keep price down and also hit certain profit margins. Personally, I would have also liked to see another fully loaded option like higher storage, DAC, wireless charging everything included at a higher price. I know it would have created more marketing mess for LG but one can dream 😀
Heck I would have been happier even with at least 64 GB option at $700 or $750, I know there is SD card but I prefer larger internal storage. I'll be still buying but with a little sad face that it has only 32 GB.

I am thinking about getting this one also. The 32gb is the only thing throwing me off.