LG G6 Preoder / shipping thread!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: T mobile pre order is live.

I can post more photos later. I'm taking my daughter for her driver's test right now. If I don't respond again assume she killed us. Wish me luck.

alejovh1#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Another early present from tmo
23b31486b45f428e05328ae8b47bf9bb.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep, and they never deviate from that. Probably getting all their bloatware installed on the phone as we speak.

Yeah sadly Verizon is to the T.. What they say is what will happen. It can be a blessing but also suck at times. T-Mobile usually tries to ship early.

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah sadly Verizon is to the T.. What they say is what will happen. It can be a blessing but also suck at times. T-Mobile usually tries to ship early.

True. One benefit is if there are some serious bugs discovered in the next few days, we can at least cancel our orders.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
After a pitiful excuse for customer service by 1 phone rep and hanging up on 2 others because I couldn't understand them, I finally got the G6 ordered with free overnight shipping. Not sure if it will ship out today but we'll see.

The rep I had trouble with told me I wasn't eligible for an upgrade on my JOD because I hadn't paid off 40% of the phone. I said WTF are you talking about. He said that's always been the case. I told him he had no idea what he was talking about, have a good day and I hung up. What a waste.

The only reason I even called in was because Tforce wouldn't budge on free shipping. Once I told the 4th rep about my last 3 calls, she happily credited the shipping charge.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
After a pitiful excuse for customer service by 1 phone rep and hanging up on 2 others because I couldn't understand them, I finally got the G6 ordered with free overnight shipping. Not sure if it will ship out today but we'll see.

The rep I had trouble with told me I wasn't eligible for an upgrade on my JOD because I hadn't paid off 40% of the phone. I said WTF are you talking about. He said that's always been the case. I told him he had no idea what he was talking about, have a good day and I hung up. What a waste.

The only reason I even called in was because Tforce wouldn't budge on free shipping. Once I told the 4th rep about my last 3 calls, she happily credited the shipping charge.

New phones (IIRC) are supposed to have the overnight shipping for free anyway.. Wonder why they fought it?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
New phones (IIRC) are supposed to have the overnight shipping for free anyway.. Wonder why they fought it?
I thought so too and even mentioned my previous orders where overnight shipping was free and 2 different reps didn't budge. They said no promotion on this phone for free shipping.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh well. 4th rep was pretty good. She stayed on the phone while I signed the EIP, verified it on her end, made sure the CC payment for shipping was charged (she credited my T-Mobile account for that amount), and made sure the order was complete before hanging up. To bad it took that long to get it done.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
My black G6 is in UPS' hands and scheduled to arrive tomorrow. My SUPCASE is also being delivered tomorrow so perfect timing for everything.