LG G6 - Show us your homescreens!

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
My phone arrived at about 7:39 PM last night and I've been tinkering with it since then. I'm impressed - it may supplant my iPhone 7 as daily driver!

Here's my current setup - Nova Launcher, Glim icon pack (with most icons customized to a medium blue), and a background from the Google Wallpapers app. An agenda widget is on the left screen, and other important apps are on the right. Weather widget is Today Weather.
04ae87e0328d97528eda926f6870b621.jpg

benandfaith

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Nice and clean... I like it!

What's in your "Fitness" folder, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

Fitness folder has: Tabata timer, Strava app, Garmin connect app and Zwift link (if you hadn't realised, I'm into cycling!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-16-22-13-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-16-22-13-42.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 41

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!

Fitness folder has: Tabata timer, Strava app, Garmin connect app and Zwift link (if you hadn't realised, I'm into cycling!)

Cool, and thanks for responding! I have a "Health and Fitness" folder on my primary device (an iPhone 7), which includes Polar Flow (used to own a Garmin, but switched to Polar earlier this year), MyFitnessPal (diet and nutrition tracker), Fitbit (because I wear that instead of my bulky Polar M400 all day) and Strava (so I can share activities with all my non-Polar friends).

I keep telling myself that I need to add some HIIT to my training regimen, but I'd rather run longer instead :)

benandfaith

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Cool, and thanks for responding! I have a "Health and Fitness" folder on my primary device (an iPhone 7), which includes Polar Flow (used to own a Garmin, but switched to Polar earlier this year), MyFitnessPal (diet and nutrition tracker), Fitbit (because I wear that instead of my bulky Polar M400 all day) and Strava (so I can share activities with all my non-Polar friends).

I keep telling myself that I need to add some HIIT to my training regimen, but I'd rather run longer instead :)

That's great! I used to use MyFitnessPal also but not anymore.

Sadly my knees and ankles don't cope with running, so it's cycling as my main form of cardio and hiit for a change up/greater efficiency.

Stay healthy my friend!

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Very simple for me. I use Action Launcher, so 3 of the 5 icons at the bottom are actually folders when I swipe, but are icons on short press. The second picture is my quickdrawer, which is an Action Launcher thing as well, where i keep my most used apps. The third picture is the app list from a swipe from the left edge of the screen. I found found I am more efficient with this than an app drawer. I've used this setup for over 3 years now.

The battery where in the bottom is Gsam, and the clock widget is my shortcut to Timely, the only alarm app i have used in a long time.

Edit: Not sure why my home screenshot is blurry. Definitely not on my screen. Must be an upload problem.
d62cb22bfb564890d181e4e16e4698ce.jpg
d9661829f217c217baf8ce959e3bfdff.jpg
8703f91f2798900b9d4bde61ae6fe689.jpg

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Very simple for me. I use Action Launcher, so 3 of the 5 icons at the bottom are actually folders when I swipe, but are icons on short press. The second picture is my quickdrawer, which is an Action Launcher thing as well, where i keep my most used apps. The third picture is the app list from a swipe from the left edge of the screen. I found found I am more efficient with this than an app drawer. I've used this setup for over 3 years now.

The battery where in the bottom is Gsam, and the clock widget is my shortcut to Timely, the only alarm app i have used in a long time.

Edit: Not sure why my home screenshot is blurry. Definitely not on my screen. Must be an upload problem.

Looks good... I may have to revisit Action Launcher!

And you have a beautiful family!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol