LG G6 - Show us your homescreens!

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok...I've got some S8 envy, but it's just the icons and widgets. I swear.
a2d76ba166f14bd7369151b26fa88dc3.jpg

anon(10258037)

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
I like mine pretty simple. Im using the stock launcher cause I aint found a simple, minimalistic launcher that I like so far. Anyone have a sugestion?? Thanks guys Capture+_2017-06-26-11-46-21.jpg

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-06-26-11-46-31.jpg
    Capture+_2017-06-26-11-46-31.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 42

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I tried here, but the double tap to block only works in the paid version.

It doesn't really work at all, to be exact. They just hook it into the screen timeout and all it does is make your screen go black until the screen timeout engages. Double tap to lock still works if you do it on the status bar from any screen though.

anon(10258037)

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
It doesn't really work at all, to be exact. They just hook it into the screen timeout and all it does is make your screen go black until the screen timeout engages. Double tap to lock still works if you do it on the status bar from any screen though.
Man that sucks. I just want a launcher that I can block/unblock without having to press the back button. If I enable double tap to block, the fingerprint to unlock stops working.

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Man that sucks. I just want a launcher that I can block/unblock without having to press the back button. If I enable double tap to block, the fingerprint to unlock stops working.

Just double tap the status bar at the top of the screen. Should work no matter what launcher you use. If it's the system setting you're enabling and it's messing with your fingerprint sensor, that's something different.

anon(10258037)

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
Just double tap the status bar at the top of the screen. Should work no matter what launcher you use. If it's the system setting you're enabling and it's messing with your fingerprint sensor, that's something different.
I tried here. Every launcher that has double tap to block requires some permissions to block the screen. While you give this permissions to a third part the fingerprint unblock doesn't work. I tried almost every famous launcher in the app store. And for me it just feels weird to push the back button to block the screen. Lg really got me into the knock to block stuff, it works really well while I'm using the phone and I need to check or do some quick stuff. Well, I gave up, I'll be on the stock LG launcher till Google pixel cames out (or not). Thanks to all you guys that helped here.

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I tried here. Every launcher that has double tap to block requires some permissions to block the screen. While you give this permissions to a third part the fingerprint unblock doesn't work. I tried almost every famous launcher in the app store. And for me it just feels weird to push the back button to block the screen. Lg really got me into the knock to block stuff, it works really well while I'm using the phone and I need to check or do some quick stuff. Well, I gave up, I'll be on the stock LG launcher till Google pixel cames out (or not). Thanks to all you guys that helped here.

Double tap this bar, you don't need to enable it in any third party launcher. It will lock the screen.

Screenshot_2017-06-26-22-21-28.png