LG G6 - Show us your homescreens!

beagle82

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
My home screen. If it's not one of these folders, I probably don't need it. 😉
Pretty cool. It's quite similar to how I have mine setup with the exception of the folders. Instead of showing a folder with multiple items in it, it shows the icon of the first app in the folder. If you tap the icon, it opens the app, if you swipe up on the icon, it opens the folder revealing all the other apps. Kind of like a hidden folder.

Impenneteri

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
My homescreen

c5rLBNn.jpg

Last edited:

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
are you using stock launcher?

I'm using the free Nova launcher for now, with the Nova Companion app installed that allows the Google Now feed when you swipe right.
The icons are the preloaded icons that came with the launcher.

My previous phone was the Moto X Pure Edition and this is as close to the standard Android launcher that I can get I think.

pkguy323

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
db5e59fd2e417f0395248f427e16458e.jpg

There are some really nice home screens posted in this thread that I would love to have. My day gets me up and running at 6 a.m. and I'm usually out by 11 p.m. so my phone needs to be more of a functional than a looker. Easy access black wallpaper and quick to see and get to what I need to folders grouped by topic

Maybe if I ever hit retirement I'll have one of those lighter home screens but not anytime soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool