LG G6 - Show us your homescreens!

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Using Muzei for wallpaper with my own photos rotating once a day, Action Launcher.
1b6729b6fa376eec3cd1a4fff7356133.jpg

kgambino

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Just like the Camera thread .. Since people are getting the LG G6 in their hands now we need to see those home screens / themes!

Share them below :).
I use my own wallpaper from apps. HD Widgets weather, clock, date. Smooth Calendar app for calendar. Screenshot_2018-07-26-22-13-40.jpg

Lucianotonio

Sep 9, 2018
Visit site
Nice! What kind of time/date widget are you using?

That's KWGT (although I got the Xperia templates from XDA Forums). Most of my phones have been Xperia so I've grown kind of attached to the software and apps, but LG's hardware's gotten loads better these days (for one thing, they didn't follow that boneheaded trend about removing the headphone jack). I just wish there was a way to install Stamina Mode onto my G6 as well.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That's KWGT (although I got the Xperia templates from XDA Forums). Most of my phones have been Xperia so I've grown kind of attached to the software and apps, but LG's hardware's gotten loads better these days (for one thing, they didn't follow that boneheaded trend about removing the headphone jack). I just wish there was a way to install Stamina Mode onto my G6 as well.

I really like that - thank you for telling me what it was! I too enjoy LG. Their hardware is great! I've always thought that about their phones; going as far back as the G2.

Xperia phones are great too - I've never used one but have always wanted to. My brother had an Xperia and it was lavender and I remember really wanting it! Haha.

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Screenshot_2019-02-06-08-34-14.jpg

Some wintery love, and probably one of the last with the G6 as my daily driver. It's been a really good phone, but the screen finally cracked just shy of two years and I'm not going to bother with the warranty.

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
What kind of clock widget are you using? I'm sorry your phone is on its way out! What phone are you thinking about getting?

Probably the OnePlus 6t, seems to be the best bang for my buck. I was debating another LG but I'm rather jaded with their Android tweaks. Not a fan of Samsung or Moto in the slightest. And other than some good cameras the rest of the players just aren't providing a good experience, which is what I'm more interested in. Cameras are all well and good, but I don't use my phone for photos. Trying to hold out for MWC but this cracked screen is driving me up a wall - it's like a hair on the bottom left of my phone that just won't remove lol

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Probably the OnePlus 6t, seems to be the best bang for my buck. I was debating another LG but I'm rather jaded with their Android tweaks. Not a fan of Samsung or Moto in the slightest. And other than some good cameras the rest of the players just aren't providing a good experience, which is what I'm more interested in. Cameras are all well and good, but I don't use my phone for photos. Trying to hold out for MWC but this cracked screen is driving me up a wall - it's like a hair on the bottom left of my phone that just won't remove lol

I think the OnePlus 6T is a definite, worthy substitute. I've heard great things about Oxygen OS and the display looks beautiful! I don't blame you - cracked screens are definitely bothersome! Let us know when you get the new phone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital