I've been using TeamViewer Host on Android devices in order to be able to remote into them, some of them giving me the ability to remotely control, others only giving remote viewing of the screen. Really nice for diagnosing and walking a user through an issue.

However, with the release of the LG G6, I can't seem to get the QuickSupport Add-On for LG to install from the Google Play Store. I'm getting a 504 error code. Same when trying to manually download and install the APK.

Anyone have gotten this to install properly, or have an inexpensive alternative to do remote access of the G6?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...t.market&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...addon.lg&hl=en
    03-29-2017 01:04 AM
    I got a response from TeamViewer, but it's not progressing, as I've tried these steps to no avail.

Hi Raphael,

thank you for your message.

That error is an Android Error and not a Teamviewer error.

I have found some documentation for you: How To Fix Common Google Play Store Errors On Android | Redmond Pie

Please take a look at that page, there is also the explanation how to fix error code 504.

Best regards

Giovanni Beneforti
    Support Engineer
    -----------------------------
    www.teamviewer.com
    03-29-2017 08:54 AM
    Not sure if it helps, but I was able to install on my lg v20
    03-29-2017 09:37 AM
    Can anyone just please try installing the add-on in the second link to see if it even installs on their G6? You can hit the uninstall right afterwards. That'll help me a great deal.
    03-29-2017 08:40 PM
    Can anyone just please try installing the add-on in the second link to see if it even installs on their G6? You can hit the uninstall right afterwards. That'll help me a great deal.
    I tried to install it but it gave me a 504 error.
    03-29-2017 08:46 PM
    You can switch to alternatives like R-HUB remote support servers and check if the issue is resolved or no.
    06-15-2018 02:59 AM