So I'm back from iOS experiment. Was good until I saw this phone....and I had to have it!

It's waiting for me at home.....can't wait.

Anyways, I've always used Nova in the past. However, i remember that I was unable to use the double tap on/off without having to enter passcode.

Is there a way around this? I have the prime...? So i can start installing and setting up when I get home.

Or are people just by chancing Nova and using stock?
    03-30-2017 08:04 PM
    So I'm back from iOS experiment. Was good until I saw this phone....and I had to have it!

It's waiting for me at home.....can't wait.

Anyways, I've always used Nova in the past. However, i remember that I was unable to use the double tap on/off without having to enter passcode.

Is there a way around this? I have the prime...? So i can start installing and setting up when I get home.

Or are people just by chancing Nova and using stock?
    I'm using Nova and the double tap off isn't doing anything. Maybe there's a setting in Nova to allow it to work but I didn't see it. Double tap on does require a password to open the phone.
    03-30-2017 08:07 PM
    I'm using Nova and the double tap off isn't doing anything. Maybe there's a setting in Nova to allow it to work but I didn't see it. Double tap on does require a password to open the phone.
    thats not good...
    03-30-2017 08:09 PM
    Im using nova. Double tap on works, no setting uet for double tap off.
    03-30-2017 08:14 PM
    Ok so you can double tap the notification bar to turn off but that's it.
    daddyd302 likes this.
    03-30-2017 08:15 PM
    If you set the double tap to lock the screen you'll be asked to set up a device administrator which will override the fingerprint sensor to unlock. Sucks because I got use to double tap to lock. I'll just have to readjust to double tap the status bar or use the power button on the back. It's not an LG G6 problem. It's a Nova problem.
    03-30-2017 08:43 PM
    If you set the double tap to lock the screen you'll be asked to set up a device administrator which will override the fingerprint sensor to unlock. Sucks because I got use to double tap to lock. I'll just have to readjust to double tap the status bar or use the power button on the back. It's not an LG G6 problem. It's a Nova problem.
    yeah.. I guess it's a sacrifice that's worth it for other benefits that comes with Nova.
    Joshua Luther2 likes this.
    03-30-2017 09:31 PM
    yeah.. I guess it's a sacrifice that's worth it for other benefits that comes with Nova.
    Definitely. I can't use stock launchers.
    03-30-2017 10:18 PM
    Ok so you can double tap the notification bar to turn off but that's it.
    Thanks it's better than nothing. I couldn't figure out how to get double tap to turn off my phone until now!
    03-31-2017 07:39 AM
    A thread that deals with this, how to get it to work on the v20: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=742162
    03-31-2017 09:49 AM