50+ Tips and Tricks for LG G6

Rafaelcab

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Thank you to Sakitech he created a video with tips and tricks for the new phone. It is long, but very informative and i highly recommend it. If you got anything from it show him a like or comment on his youtube channel.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Anyone got the LG weather app to work? I wanted to see the current weather on the lock screen but when I install the weather app it won't open and in Nova it says "this app isn't installed".

Robynsnest

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
you mean the stock weather app? Mine is working okay. I don't really use it though. I prefer 1Weather just because of the ability to view it hourly or extended without going online.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
you mean the stock weather app? Mine is working okay. I don't really use it though. I prefer 1Weather just because of the ability to view it hourly or extended without going online.
The one you can get from the LG software on first boot or through the settings under updates. I use wunderground but I was curious to see the animations on the lock screen.

Robynsnest

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
The one you can get from the LG software on first boot or through the settings under updates. I use wunderground but I was curious to see the animations on the lock screen.

I have it turned on but I don't usually see anything unless it is cloudy, stormy, raining or snowing. If it's just a sunny or partly sunny day you won't see anything. At least that is how it has been in the past with the G5. I assume it will act the same.

Yrral3215

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
The swipe down Google search doesnt work for me either. There were several things he mentioned that I could not find at all or that were in different places on my phone - Verizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22