Google Home promo live

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good to hear that they are finally shipping. Mine should get sent next week if they stay on the 3 week schedule.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Nice to see they are shipping now. Mine will directly go to Craigslist since already have a Google home. Will just get some money back, may be someone will buy for around $80 for new unopened Google home.

Juch Alfe

Apr 10, 2017
Visit site
To anyone who wants to track their order (or check shipment origination). Download Fed-Ex app and open an account. The fulfillment is being done my Harte-Hanks out of Overland Park, KS via Fed-Ex Smart Post (shipped by Fed-Ex, delivered by USPS) with an eight day delivery window.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
To anyone who wants to track their order (or check shipment origination). Download Fed-Ex app and open an account. The fulfillment is being done my Harte-Hanks out of Overland Park, KS via Fed-Ex Smart Post (shipped by Fed-Ex, delivered by USPS) with an eight day delivery window.
Did you receive yours yet, or still a few days out?

I hate looking a gift horse in the mouth but four weeks to wait stinks.

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Google Home shipped notice

I just got my shipping notification as well. I'll be selling mine on eBay. I just don't need or want it. Doesn't have anything any features that excite me.

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

Got my notification as well. Will most likely be selling it locally. Looks cool though.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

I also got the mail yesterday with the tracking number. Expected delivery date --> 5-7 days.
I'll be keeping mine and use it as it will be first of it's kind for me. Will see later if I keep it or will give it to someone.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I got the email that Google Home shipped yesterday. My approval date was 04/11. Really excited to use it. NLP, machine learning and AI are fascinating. really hope Google make efforts to make HOME work with more apps.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

My wife got her shipping notice this morning, with the same 5-7 day window. We're also keeping it to test it out, though the possibility of selling it is still in the cards. Friends have an Echo, and they said once the novelty wears off it turns into an expensive news and weather station, mainly. Still slightly useful, but they could live without it.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

My wife got her shipping notice this morning, with the same 5-7 day window. We're also keeping it to test it out, though the possibility of selling it is still in the cards. Friends have an Echo, and they said once the novelty wears off it turns into an expensive news and weather station, mainly. Still slightly useful, but they could live without it.

I agree to the novelty factor. One of my friend also bought in Echo last year and he had a fight with his wife. Her complaint was that my friend was giving more attention to Alexa. LOL.

But now it is just sitting there in the living room listening. They too, don't use it that much.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc