Sprint's pricing was just too good to pass up on the G6, so I bought one.

The G6, especially in platinum (a hint of Samsung blue coral is hiding in the finish) is absolutely beautiful. It feels like it has been forged from a single block of steel. I thought the reviews saying how great this phone is were delusional, but they are really on point. The G6 makes my Pixel XL look and feel like a piece of junk. Any other year and LG has a huge winner. Unfortunately for them, this is not any other year.

Amazingly, I have no second doubts about literally spending more than 2x on the S8+. How Samsung has gotten this far ahead of their competition is amazing. Really looking forward to next week!
    04-11-2017 07:57 PM

The G6, especially in platinum (a hint of Samsung blue coral is hiding in the finish) is absolutely beautiful. It feels like it has been forged from a single block of steel. I thought the reviews saying how great this phone is were delusional, but they are really on point. The G6 makes my Pixel XL look and feel like a piece of junk. Any other year and LG has a huge winner. Unfortunately for them, this is not any other year.

Amazingly, I have no second doubts about literally spending more than 2x on the S8+. How Samsung has gotten this far ahead of their competition is amazing. Really looking forward to next week!
    So you're keeping the G6? Returning and buying the S8? Buying both?
    04-11-2017 08:34 PM

The G6 is an amazing phone! Hopefully your camera won't scratch like mine did.
    04-11-2017 08:58 PM
    I had the G6 for about one week. Ended up returning it. It was the same experience I had with other LGs. Camera was super lagy from when you would unlock the phone to actually snapping it. Overall very lagy experience and disappointed. Funny part is LG ended up sending me a surround sound bar even though I returned the phone to bell lol
    Attached Thumbnails Got a G6 today-544.jpg  
    burrzoo and Jeremiah Bonds like this.
    04-11-2017 09:07 PM
    So you're keeping the G6? Returning and buying the S8? Buying both?
    Once the s8 has proven to be free of any massive failures I will figure it out. It is quite a phone at <$400.
    ffejjj likes this.
    04-11-2017 10:08 PM
    The G6 is a fine phone. It's just too bad that LG didn't give us the South Korea version. They could of sold more here if they did that. I have both the G6 and the S8 until something better comes out.
    04-12-2017 08:04 AM
    I'm still trying figure out the point of the OP........
    anon(470989) likes this.
    04-12-2017 08:42 AM
    Explain to me just how the S8 is so far ahead?? I literally didn't even consider Samsung this year, and I had an S7 edge. LG has improved dramatically from last year. Samsung did good by slimming the bezels and removing the physical button, but I'm disappointed in everything else they did.
    Jeremiah Bonds likes this.
    04-12-2017 01:38 PM
    Glad you are liking the G6!
    04-12-2017 03:25 PM
    Glad you are liking the G6!
    But...is he? Seems like a backhanded compliment to me.

"The G6 is great....but not compared to this better phone I am getting!!"
    imnjs and anon(470989) like this.
    04-12-2017 03:39 PM