Google Assistant is great!

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I started using my router yesterday after not using it for years and I couldn't remember which way to move, ie L to R or R to L. I quickly pushed the home button on my G6 and asked the Google Assistant and she instantly told me, L to R. I find myself using it more and more, to set alarms, find telephone numbers and a lot more. I also have a Pixel and used it on that device. It is great that it is baked in on the G6. ( Samsung just announced that Bixby won't be fully functional on the S8 until later this spring). The Google Assistant is a very sophisticated system.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I started using my router yesterday after not using it for years and I couldn't remember which way to move, ie L to R or R to L. I quickly pushed the home button on my G6 and asked the Google Assistant and she instantly told me, L to R. I find myself using it more and more, to set alarms, find telephone numbers and a lot more. I also have a Pixel and used it on that device. It is great that it is baked in on the G6. ( Samsung just announced that Bixby won't be fully functional on the S8 until later this spring). The Google Assistant is a very sophisticated system.

Great that u enjoying the google assistant and LG G6...how the phone... Iam planning to buy

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Great that u enjoying the google assistant and LG G6...how the phone... Iam planning to buy

The G6 is a really, really good phone. This is from someone who has had the Iphone 7 and 7 plus, the Pixel, the Moto Z Force and S7 Edge. This phone feels so very good and is quite attractive to me. I bought the platinum because I usually get all black and wanted a change. No fingerprints. If you hurry you can get a Google Home as part of the Verizon deal. Good luck.