I have my G6 connected to a Garmin VivoSmart and an external Bluetooth adapter for my car. I have had my Bluetooth service stop working numerous times while using these devices. I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing these same issue.
    04-12-2017 08:24 AM
    Same issue in my jetta
    04-13-2017 06:19 AM
    I'm having the issue of it stopping the sound coming to my jaybird x2's while listening to Google music. I have cleared the bluetooth cache a couple and re-paired the x2's a couple times and it keeps doing it. It plays fine with my ford sync system. I also have a garmin vivoactive hr connected to the phone.

I just bought this phone yesterday and this is my only real gripe. I like to listen to music on my runs but its pretty annoying to have to hold the button down several seconds just to get the music to start playing again.

Update: I did a reset and everything is working fine so far.
    04-27-2017 04:49 PM
    myersjesse - did you do a factory data reset?
    04-28-2017 06:18 AM
    myersjesse - did you do a factory data reset?
    Yes. So far the only time that it has done it again is when I turned off my vivoactive hr. As soon as I turned it off my music stopped playing in my ears and the progress bar on Google music app showed that it was still playing. It stopped again a couple minutes later until I force stopped garmin connect app. I listened to music the entire day without an issue after that.

I have since re-connected my vivo to my phone and have had no issues. I believe that the watch was losing connection to the phone and when the garmin connect app tried to reconnect it messed up my headset connection. The garmin aren't connected to a phone in the same way that most Bluetooth devices are. It connects through the garmin connect app. The watch does not show up in Bluetooth settings on the phone.
    adamspt2 likes this.
    04-29-2017 09:01 AM