Few issues. Worth exchanging?

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
So I've had the G6 for a few days now and I have had some things pop up on my phone that are bothering me. The camera glass on the rear has inevitably scratched, the camera on the right (if you're looking at the back) is off center, and the vibration motor seems to be very weak, like it winds up and then loses strength.

I know people on this forum have experienced the camera glass scratching. That's no surprise. Has anyone else experienced the other issues?

Would it be worth it to exchange for a different G6 in hopes that these issues would be addressed? Or should I shop for something else? Thanks.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
So I've had the G6 for a few days now and I have had some things pop up on my phone that are bothering me. The camera glass on the rear has inevitably scratched, the camera on the right (if you're looking at the back) is off center, and the vibration motor seems to be very weak, like it winds up and then loses strength.

I know people on this forum have experienced the camera glass scratching. That's no surprise. Has anyone else experienced the other issues?

Would it be worth it to exchange for a different G6 in hopes that these issues would be addressed? Or should I shop for something else? Thanks.
All I can comment on is the camera glass. I exchanged mine and so far no scratches at all. If you like the phone besides those issues I'd exchange it. Hopefully the camera scratches were just a bad first batch. I use tape to clean mine now just in case. No more rubbing a cloth over it for me.

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Photo of your off centre camera please.

Unfortunately I didn't have another camera to take one. I took it to the T-Mobile store and compared it with the display units. There was an obvious difference. I let the rep look at it and he let me exchange it for another one. Camera on the new one is aligned perfectly.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I would return your device as soon as possible and see if you are happy with the other model. Let us know what you think!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown