When will unlocked version come out?

deng66

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine. I couldn't wait so I paid the insane next day shipping to have it here Monday by 10:30. Mine's also In Stock/Sent to Warehouse!

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine. I couldn't wait so I paid the insane next day shipping to have it here Monday by 10:30. Mine's also In Stock/Sent to Warehouse!

Yup. Placing my order with the watch for $650 right now. I don't want the watch, but I'll sell it to offset a bit of the price of the phone.

deng66

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
LOL... I had planned on doing the same thing but when the email popped in my inbox saying the phone was in stock, I just did a reflex manic 100 mile per hour purchase and forgot all about the phone until you just mentioned it! Oh well, I guess I didn't really need it anyway!

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
LOL... I had planned on doing the same thing but when the email popped in my inbox saying the phone was in stock, I just did a reflex manic 100 mile per hour purchase and forgot all about the phone until you just mentioned it! Oh well, I guess I didn't really need it anyway!

I don't need it, but it'll save me about $75-100 on the phone. An unlocked G6 for $500 or so sounds like a GREAT deal to me!

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I was super tempted by the super watch deal, but I don't want it (have Urbane 2 LTE) and I have a feeling I'd be lucky to get 100 for it even new so the value goes down. Besides I did order in time for the Google Home offer so that's a nice bonus.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I was super tempted by the super watch deal, but I don't want it (have Urbane 2 LTE) and I have a feeling I'd be lucky to get 100 for it even new so the value goes down. Besides I did order in time for the Google Home offer so that's a nice bonus.

I don't want it, either. I'm actually waiting to see what comes down the pipe from the Fossil Group (there are like 6.2 billion of them coming). I want something that looks more like a regular watch and not a Casio Wrist Calculator (and without a flat tire). This LG watch isn't my style. If I clear $125 from it, I'll be happy. Without tax, that would put a brand new unlocked G6 at $524.99. Heckuva deal, if you ask me.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Just got the in stock email from bh and ordered a black. I want a bigger screen than my Pixel. The pixels battery sucks too.

Says delivery by 5-18. Now to endure the hellish wait. 😬

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
FYI, if you ordered from B&H it's now $599.99 for the phone and watch. I contacted them today and I'm supposed to be getting $50 back since I got the phone and watch combo last week. Might be worth a shot to contact them and see what you can get.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
FYI, if you ordered from B&H it's now $599.99 for the phone and watch. I contacted them today and I'm supposed to be getting $50 back since I got the phone and watch combo last week. Might be worth a shot to contact them and see what you can get.

Got my $50 refund. Man I like B&H. I'll definitely keep shopping there, they've earned my business. It took me like 30 seconds on a live chat today to get the refund.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Got my $50 refund. Man I like B&H. I'll definitely keep shopping there, they've earned my business. It took me like 30 seconds on a live chat today to get the refund.

Good to hear! Im still waiting on my refund for 2 phones I returned to T-Mobile April 10th.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Good to hear! Im still waiting on my refund for 2 phones I returned to T-Mobile April 10th.

Wow, that sucks! B&H pretty much secured some future purchases from me. It was seriously a 30 second convo over live chat and later that night I had $50 refunded to me. That's good service right there.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
600 with the watch is a steal.
I pre-ordered so I'm supposed to get the Google home, but registration won't accept my IMEI. A LG rep said the phone had to be registered. Not sure what that means for an unlocked device. I put my SIM in it tonight and still no joy, but will keep trying over the weekend.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Was anyone that pre-ordered from B&H able to register for the Google home offer? Mine is not accepting the IMEI as valid. A LG rep said it had to be activated, so I've been using with my AT&T SIM for 24 hours and still can't register for the offer.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
...on the plus side, a very brief email interaction with B&H customer service and they are sending me the free watch so I won't feel completely ripped off if Google home doesn't work out. What's a new titanium LG watch Style worth?

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
...on the plus side, a very brief email interaction with B&H customer service and they are sending me the free watch so I won't feel completely ripped off if Google home doesn't work out. What's a new titanium LG watch Style worth?

B&H is the ****. I've been nothing but impressed with them. I'd say you could easily clear $125 after shipping. Depending on where you sold it.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
B&H is the ****. I've been nothing but impressed with them. I'd say you could easily clear $125 after shipping. Depending on where you sold it.

Looks like people are lucky to get over $100 for LG watch style on eBay minus fees and shipping. For that I'll probably keep it and use as a daily device since my Pebble now crashes and restarts regularly and my Urbane LTE is a little clunky for all day and still waiting on wear 2.0 update (but I do like it for for running and the look).

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Looks like people are lucky to get over $100 for LG watch style on eBay minus fees and shipping. For that I'll probably keep it and use as a daily device since my Pebble now crashes and restarts regularly and my Urbane LTE is a little clunky for all day and still waiting on wear 2.0 update (but I do like it for for running and the look).

They're going for $150-175 on Swappa. After fees there and shipping, it would be around $125. Worth it to sell it for me. I won't use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech