New G6 promo

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Just saw this. I personally would have liked this one over the Google Home.

7ff05a38f087d60925a32ab0207813be.jpg

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Not even a hint as to where you saw this or who is offering it.
Well if you look at the pic you can clearly see where it's from. The LG smart world app/website.

Open your LG smart world app and its the very first thing you'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Best Buy would ban me. Lol
I'm waiting to have my return privileges revoked there. I've got to now take back the VR headset I bought Wednesday. Everytime I return something I stare at the screen waiting to be suspended.

The guys at T-Mobile got a good laugh today when I walked in. The manager asked what I'd like to try next as soon as he saw the S8 box in my hand.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting to have my return privileges revoked there. I've got to now take back the VR headset I bought Wednesday. Everytime I return something I stare at the screen waiting to be suspended.

The guys at T-Mobile got a good laugh today when I walked in. The manager asked what I'd like to try next as soon as he saw the S8 box in my hand.

I got banned from best buy after the note 7 issue. I can't even remember how many phones and issues I went through. That is a heck of a promotion by lg though.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I got banned from best buy after the note 7 issue. I can't even remember how many phones and issues I went through. That is a heck of a promotion by lg though.
Yeah I wish they would have led with this one. Those headphones are $150 and I'm sure the projector is around $100. Those are things I would use often. They Google home is nice but seems more of a novelty that will wear off quick.

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I wish they would have led with this one. Those headphones are $150 and I'm sure the projector is around $100. Those are things I would use often. They Google home is nice but seems more of a novelty that will wear off quick.
I got my home today and it's a novelty. I can't even play my mp3's from my phone. It doesn't have a battery for portable use. If I want plugged in I'll use my computer with my good speakers. I'm happy with my regular Bluetooth speakers where I can play whatever I want on it.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I got my home today and it's a novelty. I can't even play my mp3's from my phone. It doesn't have a battery for portable use. If I want plugged in I'll use my computer with my good speakers. I'm happy with my regular Bluetooth speakers where I can play whatever I want on it.
Mine comes tomorrow and that's​ pretty much what I was figuring. I may just put it on Craigslist and take the cash. The only thing I could see using it for is putting it in the kitchen and dictating a shopping list.

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Mine comes tomorrow and that's​ pretty much what I was figuring. I may just put it on Craigslist and take the cash. The only thing I could see using it for is putting it in the kitchen and dictating a shopping list.

I have Amazon Echo...the Bluetooth quality is very good...can you pair the phone with GH?

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Well if you look at the pic you can clearly see where it's from. The LG smart world app/website.

Open your LG smart world app and its the very first thing you'll see.

Wasn't on the web site, hence the confusion. Must have been green lit for the app ahead of schedule.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Wasn't on the web site, hence the confusion. Must have been green lit for the app ahead of schedule.
No worries, not a big deal. I opened the app to see what it was (never opened it on my other 2 G6's) and that's the first thing I saw. I was kinda mad and intrigued all at once lol.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up a G6 today but my Smartworld only shows the Google Home, which is available through the 30th. I can't see next weeks promotion. If it pops up I'll definitely pay the restocking fee and purchase another one next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs