Comfort View 24/7?

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Starting day 2 with my brand new half off G6. I'm coming off of an AMOLED blackberry priv. Before that I had the original Moto X. Needless to say my eyes are adjusted to the warmer screens, and going back to cooler screens bothers me a bit.

Anyone like me and thinking of keeping Comfort View on all the time? Also is there a setting where the comfort mode can be changed or toggled at certain parts during the day?

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Starting day 2 with my brand new half off G6. I'm coming off of an AMOLED blackberry priv. Before that I had the original Moto X. Needless to say my eyes are adjusted to the warmer screens, and going back to cooler screens bothers me a bit.

Anyone like me and thinking of keeping Comfort View on all the time? Also is there a setting where the comfort mode can be changed or toggled at certain parts during the day?

Sometimes I keep comfort view on simply because I don't want to damage my eyes with the blue lights.. Same on my computer (I work at a desk... stand up desk). There's no scheduling mechanism yet, sadly.