shoot out between Mr. Mobile and Marques

caveman84

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Aaron from phonedogg was the best but he moved on to some corporate gig years ago.
I have been following michaels for years and he is in the top 5 for sure.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Good video.

I keep removing my subscription in Tapatalk for the s8 forum and it keeps coming back so I figured maybe there's something Tapatalk wants me to read in there.

After reading through the threads for a couple minutes I notice there is a ridiculous amount of them regarding issues people are having. From the screen issues, now camera issues, bluetooth, lag, battery, software etc etc. Just an ungodly amount of complaint threads.

Glad I switched back to the G6. Plus getting the phone for $500 makes it so much sweeter. I'm beginning to reconsider pre ordering the Note 8 based on what's happening over there.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Good video.

I keep removing my subscription in Tapatalk for the s8 forum and it keeps coming back so I figured maybe there's something Tapatalk wants me to read in there.

After reading through the threads for a couple minutes I notice there is a ridiculous amount of them regarding issues people are having. From the screen issues, now camera issues, bluetooth, lag, battery, software etc etc. Just an ungodly amount of complaint threads.

Glad I switched back to the G6. Plus getting the phone for $500 makes it so much sweeter. I'm beginning to reconsider pre ordering the Note 8 based on what's happening over there.
Sometimes Tapatalk is weird. Try doing it via the site and it should stick / remove it.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was a well thought out and insightful video. I'm loving my S8+ but I miss more on the G6 than I love on my S8+ but the camera is the deal breaker. Just to slow to snap pics. Even though both produce a lot of blurry shots of any slight movement in low light the S8+ produced more useable shots. But turn on a light and it's a wash so I may start turning on lights and going back to my G6. 😂

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
After using the S8+ since it's release I think I'm going to give the G6 another chance. I've only had one issue with my S8+ which is the DQA bug but overall​ a solid device but for day to day usability and form factor I think the G6 suits me better. I'm always fumbling around with the S8+.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
G6 on the way and S8+ about to be ebayed. Finger print location has proved to be the showstopper I feared it would be and whilst the iris is good it is not always reliable.

Having owned the S7 edge before it the one thing that bugs me is when people say that the Samsungs have no bezels on the side. They DO, if you flattened the screen the bezel is there, the curved screen is just a very nice way of creating the illusion that it isn't.

Don't get me wrong I think my S8+ is a stunner but bezel free it is not!