Hi guys. I know the case variety is pretty slim for the LG G6 but I grabbed few I thought most people may like and made a comparison video. Check it out when you get a chance. There is a Spigen and an Incipio in the mix and a cheap-o Evocell as well. If you guys would like to subscribe I also still have a case or two for the G6 I'll be giving away in my next competition videos. Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

05-11-2017 04:18 PM
    The Incipio was SO bad I highly recommend against it. It's practically a bar of soap and slips out of your hand. Do NOT buy that case, for anyone looking. I returned and just grabbed an OtterBox. The smaller variant whatever that was called
    05-28-2017 10:54 AM
    The Incipio was SO bad I highly recommend against it. It's practically a bar of soap and slips out of your hand. Do NOT buy that case, for anyone looking. I returned and just grabbed an OtterBox. The smaller variant whatever that was called
    The Symmetry? I'm looking for something not Defender level but not super slim.
    05-28-2017 01:34 PM
    The Symmetry? I'm looking for something not Defender level but not super slim.
    Checkout the Spigen Rugged Armor or the Spigen Tough Armor with kickstand.
    05-29-2017 09:53 AM
    Maybe it's because I am coming from a Lenovo P2, which has an extremely pitiful variety of cases available, but if your happy to search online, I find there are quite a lot of case choices for the LG G6.

Have you checked out Speck, Cruzerlite, Tech 21 cases? These are some of my favourite case makers that don't always get a lot of coverage. Along with Spigen, UAG, Poetic, VRS, Ghostek, Otterbox, Incipio, Caseology I think there is a very decent variety of cases for this phone
    06-09-2017 08:30 PM
    Checkout the Spigen Rugged Armor or the Spigen Tough Armor with kickstand.
    I'm using the tough armor and as of today it's my go to case. It's got excellent grip on the sides and it just looks clean and well made.
    06-12-2017 10:03 AM
    The Spigen rugged armor case offers great protection and it's low profile!
    06-13-2017 01:56 PM