LG G6 + LG Tone Platinum = Wow!

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
They have Bluetooth 3.0. I just noticed. What does this mean exactly and do I really need the latest Bluetooth? I only care about sound quality. I'm really hoping I didn't waste my money buying these older discontinued headphones.

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
If LG had a promotion that included free Tone Studio headphones, I might be tempted to buy a new phone. I've wanted to try those ever since they were announced.

cthunder

May 2, 2011
Visit site
They have Bluetooth 3.0. I just noticed. What does this mean exactly and do I really need the latest Bluetooth? I only care about sound quality. I'm really hoping I didn't waste my money buying these older discontinued headphones.

It says it supports Apt-X
It is apt-X compatible which means it produces reference-quality sound wirelessly through Bluetooth. You can also enjoy the convenience of advanced multipoint, enhanced audio and bass response, text to speech, noise reduction and an audible alert when the battery is getting low.

traviswhayne

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
So as an update my wife got me the LG Tone Active+ off Groupon, and while I may have been skeptical at first I can say that so far the aptx-hd has lived up to the hype. The sound is night and day better than any other Bluetooth device and standard I've used. And honestly I love the speakers on the Active+, as it makes listening to podcasts and audiobooks when I'm at home enjoyable while not being completely blocked off from the world around me. The sound directed at your ears is hard to describe and sort of weird and wonderful at the same time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084