Android O

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I hope LG realizes what a hit they have with the G6. It's a great everyday device with fantastic cameras, battery life and super smooth no frills Android experience. The G6 is everything it's supposed to be. Even if it doesn't cut into Samsung sales, the G6 is a major win.

If LG ignores the success of the G6 by foregoing or waiting on Android O, they'd be doing themselves a major disservice.

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I hope LG realizes what a hit they have with the G6. It's a great everyday device with fantastic cameras, battery life and super smooth no frills Android experience. The G6 is everything it's supposed to be. Even if it doesn't cut into Samsung sales, the G6 is a major win.

If LG ignores the success of the G6 by foregoing or waiting on Android O, they'd be doing themselves a major disservice.

Yes I'm hoping they are on board right away.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Well hopefully they do it quickly and then the carriers don't delay it too much.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Frankly there is nothing ground breaking between updates. I would rather wait till they get it right. I guess it's human nature that everyone wants the latest and I won't say greatest. Actually, I was happy with Marshmallow. Granted there were some improvements with Nougat but it hasn't been out that long and everyone wants to be first with O.

Thanks, but I'll wait

Last edited:

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm fine with my phone as is. I prefer a smooth and reliable device more than the latest and greatest. Get it right and give me the best of both worlds.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Frankly there is nothing ground breaking between updates. I would rather wait till they get it right. I guess it's human nature that everyone wants the latest and I won't say greatest. Actually, I was happy with Marshmallow. Granted there were some improvements with Nougat but it hasn't been out that long and everyone wants to be first with O.

Thanks, but I'll wait
This. I think that some forum dwellers live for posting about wanting the new OS just so they can post about said update bricking their phone. Be patient, as I would much rather let the kinks be worked out in full before pushing a buggy update.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member