Best buy deal. Get a G6 for less than 300 bucks

cthunder

May 2, 2011
Visit site
If you are able to pay off a phone fully you should be able to pay monthly lol. It is just the total price / 24 months. I get not doing it if you don't want to but I don't see how a monthly payment would be the issue.

Hmm, how did you come up with this? I put down $50 making my phone bill $10 more a month of 24 months. So basically I paid $50 down and paid the taxes $58 = $348. And for 12 months I only owe $10 and if I pay it off it still only costs me $288. $348 is still cheaper than $400 before taxes.

smc333

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I picked one up. too good of a deal and can always flip it of I don't like it. coming from a s7 edge so we'll see... a little worried of going g back to a lcd screen and no notification light

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, how did you come up with this? I put down $50 making my phone bill $10 more a month of 24 months. So basically I paid $50 down and paid the taxes $58 = $348. And for 12 months I only owe $10 and if I pay it off it still only costs me $288. $348 is still cheaper than $400 before taxes.
Huh? If you buy a phone from a carrier they take the whole price of the phone and spread it out via 24 months. Financing through them doesn't make it any more expensive. If you put some down to make it cheaper that still doesn't change anything except the monthly payments since you paid more upfront.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Example below of an iPhone 7 plus. The full retail and monthly payments come out to the same pretty much. It isn't more expensive to do 24 months if I wanted.
1979ff1f5a1c034e5060f8f63816158f.jpg

John Oliver1

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine from AT&T two weeks ago and it was 50% off. They had this special going on for the month of May. 50% off the LG G6 with new service on AT&T next. I'm only paying 12.00/mo for mine.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well the platinum verizon version came back in stock on the bestbuy website tonight so I ordered it. I originally did not want one because of the missing led notification light so was looking for a good deal on the s8+ but this deal was too good to pass up(i had originally bought a used s8+ at a great price here but the seller said the phone would not turn on after he factory data reset the phone so I got my payment refunded). If I don't like the phone I will just sell it and should have no problem getting what I paid plus the taxes for the phone I would think.

My order page says signature is required on the delivery and they did not give me free 2 day delivery so i should have it on the 6th. Who is bestbuy using for delivery on these phones?

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Well, all good things come to an end and it seems the Best Buy promo is over. But it looks like it served it's purpose, no availability of a G6 within 250 mIles of me.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, all good things come to an end and it seems the Best Buy promo is over. But it looks like it served it's purpose, no availability of a G6 within 250 mIles of me.

Yep it is over but it looks like the verizon one is at $20 per month now so it is still "discounted" somewhat.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So when I go and check the status of my order online it says receive it by 6/20 but when I ordered the phone it said free standard shipping and I would receive it by 6/06. My email receipt said 6/06 too and the website shows it in stock today and receive by 6/07 if ordered today. Is this common with the bestbuy site where checking the order status gives a bad receive by date or is the 6/20 the actual date I should be expecting this now?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
So when I go and check the status of my order online it says receive it by 6/20 but when I ordered the phone it said free standard shipping and I would receive it by 6/06. My email receipt said 6/06 too and the website shows it in stock today and receive by 6/07 if ordered today. Is this common with the bestbuy site where checking the order status gives a bad receive by date or is the 6/20 the actual date I should be expecting this now?
When I ordered mine it says receive by June 1st, which is tomorrow. Right now status shows in progress, so if they don't plan on doing overnight shipping I don't see that happening.

Best buy is notorious for promising delivery dates they can't do. When they do pre-orders and specials like this you have to expect issues with best buy, you have to be patient. If you need the phone right away, best buy probably isn't the place to buy it if it's not in stock. When you see delivery by the 6th, that far out, it is because that's when they expect their next shipment to come in. I would suggest to do what I'm doing, buckle up and get ready for the best buy late delivery ride.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine came UPS, ordered Friday got it Tuesday, because of the holiday. It was at the local UPS on Monday ready to go, but they were not making ground deliveries.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine came UPS, ordered Friday got it Tuesday, because of the holiday. It was at the local UPS on Monday ready to go, but they were not making ground deliveries.
I'm assuming it's because you ordered earlier. There will be ones such as yourself that get them right away, but the ones that ordered later might be in for a wait. Best buy is notorious for not being able to fulfill pre-orders and specials such as this one untill later dates. I ordered mine over the weekend and it said delivery by June 1st, email says it, online status says it, but it also says preparing, so with the 1st being tomorrow I am not hopeful at getting it, but may be surprised as it would take over night shipping at this point.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't pass up a 2017 premium phone as a backup for under $300.

Too good to be true, but it was.

Plus I could sell it for $500 right now and get my money back plus a profit :)

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't pass up a 2017 premium phone as a backup for under $300.

Too good to be true, but it was.

Plus I could sell it for $500 right now and get my money back plus a profit :)

I was thinking about returning it because I bought a iphone 6s plus 64gb sealed for 484. This is a better deal and a newer phone. I don't know which to use as my primary or if I should just use the G6 for a while and sell it later on? Android phones drop in price fast though.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Will be a couple of years before this thing drops below what I paid for it...LOL

So you are returning the G6 or the iPhone 6s plus?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance