06-15-2017 05:33 PM
67 123
tools
    I know that, but it was $20/mo at Verizon, and went to $20/mo at Best Buy immediately AFTER the sale. Now up even higher to $28. Just can't figure out their sales strategy for this thing...
    Is it normally $28/mo?
    06-02-2017 01:01 AM
    Is it normally $28/mo?
    Yes, that comes out to $672 total which is the normal full retail for the verizon version.
    06-02-2017 08:34 AM
    Holy crap, not only is the $12/mo sale over, the G6 is now back up to $28/mo at Best Buy and Verizon! Glad I found the deal when I did... I was trying to convince my sister to pick one up too but she had to think about it... now she is stuck deciding between the S8 for $31.50/mo, the G6 for $28/mo, or the S7 for $24/mo on Verizon. Either that or waiting for another sweet deal to come around.
    I got the deal for my daughter. At regular price I would go with the S8. The G6 is a nice phone, but the S8 wins out for me, I love my S8 plus. Think best buy has a $100 gift card on the S8 now to, which makes the decision even easier, can use it to buy accessories.

Look around, I seen online somewhere you got $200 off on the S8.

And free wireless charger

droidXclone likes this.
    06-02-2017 04:23 PM
    Holy crap, not only is the $12/mo sale over, the G6 is now back up to $28/mo at Best Buy and Verizon! Glad I found the deal when I did... I was trying to convince my sister to pick one up too but she had to think about it... now she is stuck deciding between the S8 for $31.50/mo, the G6 for $28/mo, or the S7 for $24/mo on Verizon. Either that or waiting for another sweet deal to come around.
    Yes, I say wait, Father's Day and the 4th of July are right around the corner. I would just check back at the end of each week. Good Luck
    droidXclone likes this.
    06-02-2017 04:46 PM
    Funny, my local Best Buy does not now and never has had a G6 on display. It has become the Samsung-Apple Store. Still a good place to buy TV's though.
    06-04-2017 09:46 AM
    It has become the Samsung-Apple Store. Still a good place to buy TV's though.
    TRUTH!
    06-04-2017 11:20 AM
    I realized $28/mo was the full retail price, I just (wrongly) assumed most retailers were dropping it to not compete head to head with the S8. As much as I love my G6 so far, I realize most people will go for the S8 if the prices are similar. To frifred's point, it DOES seem like Best Buy is basically a Samsung-Apple Store now... I have never seen a G6 on display either, the only case they even had for it was an Otterbox, nestled in among the Samsung and Apple accessories... (not that I would buy a case at Best Buy, just an indication of how little they care about non-Samsung or Apple products)

Thanks to trucksmove and cthunder, I will just keep an eye out for future sales.
    06-04-2017 11:20 AM
    I would have not purchased the g6 it it were not for the 11.99 per month bestbuy deal. My note 4 is working fine still and just put in a new battery a few months ago as the original was crapping out. I was going to wait for a good sale on the s8+ or wait and see what the note 8 had to offer but this was to good of a deal to pass up.
    06-04-2017 02:12 PM
    I would have not purchased the g6 it it were not for the 11.99 per month bestbuy deal. My note 4 is working fine still and just put in a new battery a few months ago as the original was crapping out. I was going to wait for a good sale on the s8+ or wait and see what the note 8 had to offer but this was to good of a deal to pass up.
    I agree with you, I STILL love my G4 and if it weren't for the deal I wouldn't have jumped it until after the V30 or the next Pixel came out. I have absolutely no regrets jumping on the deal.
    06-04-2017 07:53 PM
    Just checked again, and it's now down to $9.99 24 month DPP on Sprint at Best Buy! I wonder if this price confirms the imminent release of the LG G6 Pro (Snapdragon 835 processor perhaps?)

Decisions decisions...
    06-09-2017 05:25 PM
    Just checked again, and it's now down to $9.99 24 month DPP on Sprint at Best Buy! I wonder if this price confirms the imminent release of the LG G6 Pro (Snapdragon 835 processor perhaps?)

Decisions decisions...
    If it does I would still rather pay the way lower price for the older processor as it is still a good processor. Now if they put a notification light in the pro model that would make me want it.
    06-09-2017 06:05 PM
    So did I.
    Two existing lines so we bought two. No issues
    06-11-2017 12:14 PM
    I snagged another G6 2 days ago when it was $9.99 for 24 mos. What a deal. This is adding a line for my Sprint acct. Already have a gloss black and now have a platinum. So $240 (+ tax) and I own it. Nice. I can't for the life of me figure out why people pay $800 for a new phone. But then again, I don't get a lot of things.
    06-11-2017 09:13 PM
    Me Either... I only have an S8 Plus and an LG G6.... LOL
    06-12-2017 10:36 AM
    I'm getting my HTC U11 tomorrow via the HTC store. I'm done with carrier stores and Best Buy. Nothing but Apple/Samsung outlets. PayPal has 18 months interest free financing on my U11, it's unlocked, no carrier crapware, and I don't have to listen to store sales people telling me that I need an Iphone or Samsung device.
    06-13-2017 10:11 PM
    I'm getting my HTC U11 tomorrow via the HTC store. I'm done with carrier stores and Best Buy. Nothing but Apple/Samsung outlets. PayPal has 18 months interest free financing on my U11, it's unlocked, no carrier crapware, and I don't have to listen to store sales people telling me that I need an Iphone or Samsung device.
    If I go into a carrier store know what I want, I've never been pushed or pitched to buy something else.
    06-14-2017 02:49 PM
    "I'm getting my HTC U11 tomorrow via the HTC store. I'm done with carrier stores and Best Buy. Nothing but Apple/Samsung outlets. PayPal has 18 months interest free financing on my U11, it's unlocked, no carrier crapware, and I don't have to listen to store sales people telling me that I need an Iphone or Samsung device."

Really? I actually like BestBuy. I couldn't have gotten my G6 for $240 ($9.99 @ 24mos; I paid it off completely though) anywhere else. What a ridiculous price for a flagship phone only a few months from release. If I go to BB and just tell them what I want, I have never been told to get Samsung or Apple. But enjoy your HTC; it looks like a real nice phone.
    jaydubbs likes this.
    06-15-2017 05:33 PM
67 123