guys.... I think I have a problem..

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I returned my Otterbox defender as it was too bulky for me. I wish they had a commuter as I don't care for the symmetry. My Tech21 feels like a lubricated piece of rubber from oils so that material is not my favorite. I loved the Supcase Unicorn Hybrid but they apparently are not making one.

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
hows the zizo case...thinking of buying one ?

It's very very boxy. Not one of my favorites​. Plus it doesn't fit very snug inside the case. Definitely adds a ton of protection also just trying to get the kickstand to open I broke the tiny plastic piece. Sooooo, I do not recommend it.

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi Tony, How is the Spigen Tough Armor with the kickstand? I have the Spigen Rugged Armor one and absolutely it. But I wouldn't mind one with a kickstand.

It's a fantastic case, feels great in the hand and not too slick. The kickstand though is pretty flimsy. It does the job but with any real force it would probably snap.

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I think your biggest problem is that you have 4 types of clear cases and none of the other cases are something I would ever put my phone in with how ugly they are lol.

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
the black and red on the bottom right is definitely one of my favorites, and each clear case is actually different. but I do like the variety of using a different case every day. when I'm home though the phone goes naked!

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
the black and red on the bottom right is definitely one of my favorites, and each clear case is actually different. but I do like the variety of using a different case every day. when I'm home though the phone goes naked!

Well...just goes to show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The black and red one (both of them, actually) are, in my opinion, the least appealing (aside from that weird silver & black one with the waffle pattern on the back.

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Well...just goes to show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The black and red one (both of them, actually) are, in my opinion, the least appealing (aside from that weird silver & black one with the waffle pattern on the back.

That is a leather wallet case with a view window for aod. Very nice, the magnet clip is actually on the side and doesn't wrap to the front which is pretty cool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome