Just JUMPED to G6

patcal

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, I went into T-Mobile to jump from my S7E to the v20. I had been contemplating for weeks between the v20 & G6. The fact that the v20 had root made me choose that. After making sure they had the v20 in stock I wiped my edge & went down there only to find out the v20 was not eligible for the jump program. So I choose the G6. Nice phone. Feels good in the hand. Already missing root to re-install my backed up apps & getting rid of bloat. So now to find something to get rid of ad's.

Pat

guitarmageddon

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Well, I went into T-Mobile to jump from my S7E to the v20. I had been contemplating for weeks between the v20 & G6. The fact that the v20 had root made me choose that. After making sure they had the v20 in stock I wiped my edge & went down there only to find out the v20 was not eligible for the jump program. So I choose the G6. Nice phone. Feels good in the hand. Already missing root to re-install my backed up apps & getting rid of bloat. So now to find something to get rid of ad's.

Pat

What are you using for ads? On my turbo there was something I downloaded to the PC called "block bloatware" but haven't seen something similar for this one. I was not rooted for that either.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Back to the g6. Tried tbe s8 ans s8 plus and couldnt do it. Hated the curved screens. Hated the home button. And the fingerprint sensor for me was crazy annoying. I love the solid build of the g6. Best built phone IMO.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Back to the g6. Tried tbe s8 ans s8 plus and couldnt do it. Hated the curved screens. Hated the home button. And the fingerprint sensor for me was crazy annoying. I love the solid build of the g6. Best built phone IMO.

Man I agree. I bought the G6 for my daughter and I'm really impressed. Personally I've been holding out for the V30 but the G6 has tempted my on several occasions.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations on your new purchase! @patcal , The G6 is a definitely one of the nicest looking devices. 😃

I'm not that clued up on rooting and removing ads but I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you can get your G6 just the way you want it.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Man I agree. I bought the G6 for my daughter and I'm really impressed. Personally I've been holding out for the V30 but the G6 has tempted my on several occasions.

If you are into VR at all, I would definitely recommend waiting for the V30. It's got support for DayDream and obviously all the other VR headsets. Plus, it's expected to have a OLED display. Which should please a lot of V20 and V10 owners. 😃

patcal

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations on your new purchase! @patcal , The G6 is a definitely one of the nicest looking devices. ??????

I'm not that clued up on rooting and removing ads but I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you can get your G6 just the way you want it.

Thanks. So far really liking it. Love the flat front screen.The FP sensor seems a lot more responsive then my S7E.

patcal

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations on your new purchase! @patcal , The G6 is a definitely one of the nicest looking devices. 😃

Thanks. So far really liking it. Love the flat front screen.The FP sensor seems a lot more responsive then my S7E.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Like the OP, I made the jump yesterday to the G6 from an iPhone 7 plus! I was so bored of ios and apple and I have been going back and forth between android and ios

W
When I went to the AT&T store I already had the G6 in mind and found out they were having a special where if you sign up for the Next program (monthly payments on phone), you end up paying only half of the total value of the phone. So like $320 over 24 months. Pretty good deal!

I gave my iPhone 7 plus to my wife since her old iPhone 6s was acting up

So far loving the G6??????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith