One of those days...

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
So I was watching my tracking all day for my new Spigen Thin Fit like Jeremiah Bonds is always showing off. I mean I was on it like a crackhead looking for his fix. Then I notice Best Buy shipped to my old address. They have changed it like 5 times in the past for me but apparently nobody there really knows what they are doing. So UPS says it's available for pickup at the hub. So I drive all the way out there and they said they can't find it. 😲😲😲

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Dang all that for this case.. And I'm not always showing it off.. Haha I posted about it like three times.. But yeah it's a beautiful case. If you're worried about its protection I'd use it for special occasions and what not... there's a slight lip that protects the screen when on a flat surface and decent protection for the camera when on a flat surface.. That's all I need most of the time. Enjoy it.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm excited. I want a slimmer case and I'll add a more robust option for outdoor use when I'm doing things that would put it at more risk. But how do you call me and tell me it's available for pickup and then say you don't have it. 😮

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited. I want a slimmer case and I'll add a more robust option for outdoor use when I'm doing things that would put it at more risk. But how do you call me and tell me it's available for pickup and then say you don't have it. 😮

Hope you get your case soon! Please show us photos of it on your phone when you do!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
@jtcannonball , the emoticons you posted at the end of your first post made me laugh so much haha. I've had the same thing done to me when I've called in to ask if my item has arrived so you are not alone in this. Sometimes it feels like the arm doesn't know what the hand is doing lol.

Let us know when you finally receive your case. 😃 A picture would also be cool.

cthunder

May 2, 2011
Visit site
So I was watching my tracking all day for my new Spigen Thin Fit like Jeremiah Bonds is always showing off. I mean I was on it like a crackhead looking for his fix. Then I notice Best Buy shipped to my old address. They have changed it like 5 times in the past for me but apparently nobody there really knows what they are doing. So UPS says it's available for pickup at the hub. So I drive all the way out there and they said they can't find it. 😲😲😲

I originally purchased the Spigen Thin Fit case and while it did look nice on the phone. I absolutely hated it ... too hard (plastic), too hard to remove take off and to doesn't offer enough protection. So I took it back and got the Spigen Tough Rugged case and I absolutely love this case. Looks great on my black g6, perfect fit, awesome design, fingerprint resistant, covers all corners and buttons, has a lip to protect the screen when laying face down and most importantly it feels like feels good in my hand and doesn't add bulk. Here is a link

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Rugge...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5836352

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I originally purchased the Spigen Thin Fit case and while it did look nice on the phone. I absolutely hated it ... too hard (plastic), too hard to remove take off and to doesn't offer enough protection. So I took it back and got the Spigen Tough Rugged case and I absolutely love this case. Looks great on my black g6, perfect fit, awesome design, fingerprint resistant, covers all corners and buttons, has a lip to protect the screen when laying face down and most importantly it feels like feels good in my hand and doesn't add bulk. Here is a link

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Rugge...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5836449
That's a cool case. But I'm super easy on my stuff and this thin fit will handle my needs 95% of the time. I'm going to pick up a Supcase or Poetic for outdoor use when I'm fishing and stuff.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
They still had to hunt it down this morning but it wasn't that long of a wait. I love it like a fat kid loves cake.
fba59a5461c8ac7ec8a643418e253d4a.jpg
51fa2173b5e1add58890fc9ac9985b03.jpg

cthunder

May 2, 2011
Visit site
That's a cool case. But I'm super easy on my stuff and this thin fit will handle my needs 95% of the time. I'm going to pick up a Supcase or Poetic for outdoor use when I'm fishing and stuff.

Hey most important thing is you're happy. I liked the case and looks nice but just didnt like the plastic feel and felt too hard.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Here is my hybrid case with kick stand...really love it and protects the phone really well

Attachments

• IMG-20170605-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170605-WA0000.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 24