I got a new LG g 6 at the tmobile store an it may be defective. I'm using the old project fi google account and every app I try to update or down load gets a error code 500 how can that be fixed. Or is the phone defective ??

Btw I did try resting the phone twice did not work !
    06-07-2017 09:31 PM
    I got a new LG g 6 at the tmobile store an it may be defective. I'm using the old project fi google account and every app I try to update or down load gets a error code 500 how can that be fixed. Or is the phone defective ??

I thought you can only use Project Fi with a Nexus or pixel?
    06-07-2017 10:43 PM
    From what I've read, a Project Fi SIM will work in any device over WiFi. In addition if it's a Sprint, T-Mobile, or US Cellular device it can use the network it's flashed to.
    06-08-2017 03:23 AM
    I am using the google account that I used to log in on the project fi phone Not the fi sim

Ok this morning I turned on the phone and no more error code 500 lets hope its permenatly fixed
    06-08-2017 10:30 AM

Same exact thing happened for me, bought the phone today and cannot download any apps... 😒 so it randomly started working for you after reboot? Ugh. Someone help plz.
    06-17-2017 09:58 PM
    I would call Google support and ask them for a step-by-step
    06-18-2017 10:25 AM
    Same exact thing happened for me, bought the phone today and cannot download any apps... so it randomly started working for you after reboot? Ugh. Someone help plz.
    i kept getting the error 500 at the time i had no internert at home so i just usedt he data plan for everything id reset the store app and turned everything off data and in the morning id turn it on an it worked for a while now i got internet and just use wifi i noticed when i turned the airplane mode on an later turned it off wifi turned itself on then off is that a bug or is it suppose to do that ?
    08-10-2017 12:15 PM
    Same exact thing happened for me, bought the phone today and cannot download any apps... 😒 so it randomly started working for you after reboot? Ugh. Someone help plz.
    i kept getting the error 500 at the time i had no internert at home so i just usedt he data plan for everything id reset the store app and turned everything off data and in the morning id turn it on an it worked for a while now i got internet and just use wifi i noticed when i turned the airplane mode on an later turned it off wifi turned itself on then off is that a bug or is it suppose to do that ?
    08-10-2017 12:15 PM
    I am using the google account that I used to log in on the project fi phone Not the fi sim

Ok this morning I turned on the phone and no more error code 500 lets hope its permenatly fixed
    If I'm not mistaken this is purely a Google issue and has nothing to do with the phone.

https://appointuit.zendesk.com/hc/en...bile_site=true
    08-10-2017 06:38 PM