Need help with brand new LG g6

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I got a new LG g 6 at the tmobile store an it may be defective. I'm using the old project fi google account and every app I try to update or down load gets a error code 500 how can that be fixed. Or is the phone defective ??

Btw I did try resting the phone twice did not work !

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I got a new LG g 6 at the tmobile store an it may be defective. I'm using the old project fi google account and every app I try to update or down load gets a error code 500 how can that be fixed. Or is the phone defective ??

I thought you can only use Project Fi with a Nexus or pixel?

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
From what I've read, a Project Fi SIM will work in any device over WiFi. In addition if it's a Sprint, T-Mobile, or US Cellular device it can use the network it's flashed to.

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I am using the google account that I used to log in on the project fi phone Not the fi sim

Ok this morning I turned on the phone and no more error code 500 lets hope its permenatly fixed

Gunghololo

Jun 18, 2017
Visit site

Same exact thing happened for me, bought the phone today and cannot download any apps... 😒 so it randomly started working for you after reboot? Ugh. Someone help plz.

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Same exact thing happened for me, bought the phone today and cannot download any apps... ?????? so it randomly started working for you after reboot? Ugh. Someone help plz.

i kept getting the error 500 at the time i had no internert at home so i just usedt he data plan for everything id reset the store app and turned everything off data and in the morning id turn it on an it worked for a while now i got internet and just use wifi i noticed when i turned the airplane mode on an later turned it off wifi turned itself on then off is that a bug or is it suppose to do that ?

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Same exact thing happened for me, bought the phone today and cannot download any apps... 😒 so it randomly started working for you after reboot? Ugh. Someone help plz.

i kept getting the error 500 at the time i had no internert at home so i just usedt he data plan for everything id reset the store app and turned everything off data and in the morning id turn it on an it worked for a while now i got internet and just use wifi i noticed when i turned the airplane mode on an later turned it off wifi turned itself on then off is that a bug or is it suppose to do that ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7