Traded my S8+ in for a G6

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Been using my S8+ since I pre-ordered it from Samsung. I was on VZW, but with all the surcharges, taxes and line access fees I made the switch to TMO. I decided that I liked the flat glass and solid build of the G6 over the curved display on the S8+. I think software wise the S8 is better but I really feel more happy and comfortable with my G6.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
The G6 is definitely the more comfortable of the 2 and quite honestly I prefer the camera on the G6 more. You cant go wrong with either but even as I sit here with my S8 in hand and G6 at home, I still give the edge to the G6 in alot of areas.

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I am typing this on my 8+ and watching for UPS to deliver my G6. I find my S8+ ackward to handle at times, especially with one hand. I am really anxious to try out the G6's flat screen and tad smaller footprint.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The G6 is solid, in both performance and quality. FPS placement is perfect and now that I have it on the G6, I wouldn't want it on the front ever again. (Even if its under the glass on future Galaxy devices)

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Been using my S8+ since I pre-ordered it from Samsung. I was on VZW, but with all the surcharges, taxes and line access fees I made the switch to TMO. I decided that I liked the flat glass and solid build of the G6 over the curved display on the S8+. I think software wise the S8 is better but I really feel more happy and comfortable with my G6.

The G6 is a solid phone, but I had the S8+ and switched to an S8 and the experience is so much better because the device is smaller. I love it.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
The G6 is a solid phone, but I had the S8+ and switched to an S8 and the experience is so much better because the device is smaller. I love it.

Agreed that the S8 is the better more ergonomic device. I love it and I'm happy I didn't go with the plus. I loved my G6 and miss it, but the S8 is amazing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae