Just got off phone with*LG and*TMobile**there is a KNOWN issue with the G6 they are being mum about - and reason why all devices haven't got the latest update #H87210h*and why it was halted @ #H87210e*and why oTA or lg bridge won't give u the latest BUG FIXES and SOftware stability update! But they want "me" *to spend my $ LOL - the resolution was TBD they don't know when the update will come....TRASH

I guess Bootloop is real, cracked camera, cracked back, just all cracked up. LOL argh - JAy Z...ONtoThENextONe

I shouldn't have to pay $50 return stock fee when my device software isn't stable, I don't have access to the latest update posted on your website and when I ask for clarification I get ambiguous responses! I don't even know if the latest update would cure my issues. This is trash
    06-09-2017 11:27 PM
    Just got off phone with*LG and*TMobile**there is a KNOWN issue with the G6 they are being mum about - and reason why all devices haven't got the latest update #H87210h*and why it was halted @ #H87210e*and why oTA or lg bridge won't give u the latest BUG FIXES and SOftware stability update! But they want "me" *to spend my $ LOL - the resolution was TBD they don't know when the update will come....TRASH

I guess Bootloop is real, cracked camera, cracked back, just all cracked up. LOL argh - JAy Z...ONtoThENextONe

I shouldn't have to pay $50 return stock fee when my device software isn't stable, I don't have access to the latest update posted on your website and when I ask for clarification I get ambiguous responses! I don't even know if the latest update would cure my issues. This is trash
    What's the issue?
    06-09-2017 11:53 PM
    What's the issue?

Wait, what's your question?
    06-10-2017 04:00 AM
    cracking anything on the device is almost always negligence. You can't seriously blame it on the manufacturer. and my G6 has been in tip top shape since I got it. if you're having software issues, either factory reset the phone or go through warranty
    06-10-2017 05:32 AM
    Wait, what's your question?
    What issues are you having? Are you saying you have bootloops? Are you saying you cracked all the glass on your phone? Honestly, your original post is kind of all over the place so we aren't really sure what the issue is.
    06-10-2017 06:05 AM
    My phone received the May 15 update and I haven't noticed a single problem. My camera lens is in tip-top shape - not a single scratch. It's been wrapped in a Spigen Tough Armor case since day 1, so I'm not particularly worried about cracked backs (or cracked anything, for that matter). I mean, the phone is covered in glass, so it's inherently fragile. Did the OP not realize that?

Regardless, I have no complaints so far. It's the best Android phone I've ever owned, and I've owned lots of 'em!
    06-10-2017 08:01 AM
    My Nexus 6P had that problem, just sent it back.
    06-10-2017 09:55 AM
    Nexus and LG are both having Bootloop issues.
    Not all Nexus or LG devices. The V20 and G6 have no widespread reports of any bootloops. In fact I've yet to see any reports of a G6 bootlooping.

Older Nexus and LG devices had issues.
    06-10-2017 10:08 AM
    Not all Nexus or LG devices. The V20 and G6 have no widespread reports of any bootloops. In fact I've yet to see any reports of a G6 bootlooping.

My Nexus 6P is stuck in Bootloop, just got it replaced with a V20
    06-10-2017 10:14 AM
    But yes not all.
    06-10-2017 10:15 AM

I edited my post cause it sounded like all phones were and I didn't mean that so sorry for the confusion. I'm a BlackBerry Guy, just own a lot of phones but only use BlackBerry. No trouble here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž
    06-10-2017 10:17 AM
    I edited my post cause it sounded like all phones were and I didn't mean that so sorry for the confusion. I'm a BlackBerry Guy, just own a lot of phones but only use BlackBerry. No trouble here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž
    No worries, just wanted to avoid going down the rumor rabbit hole lol.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    06-10-2017 10:18 AM
    No worries, just wanted to avoid going down the rumor rabbit hole lol.
    Lol yea I totally agree.
    06-10-2017 10:19 AM
    My Nexus 6P is stuck in Bootloop, just got it replaced with a V20
    First I've heard of a 6P getting a bootloop. The 6P is also made by Huawei not LG, which I assume you know that already.
    hoytbowhunter and Aquila like this.
    06-10-2017 07:42 PM
    First I've heard of a 6P getting a bootloop. The 6P is also made by Huawei not LG, which I assume you know that already.
    Yes lol
    06-10-2017 09:30 PM
    the latest update for T-Mobile did cause devices too bootloop or what a general consumer might say it just stopped working, they go return it and go about their day. they aren't on forums or YouTube. When neither LG or T-Mobile can't explain to me why some have access and some dont...............and they don't know when it's gonna be resolved, all they could say is its a known issue. As far as negligence sure, I'm talking about the reviews of people saying it cracked unexpectedly in a case out of case etc. idk would **** me off to have the camera lens crack.
    06-11-2017 01:00 AM
    the latest update for T-Mobile did cause devices too bootloop or what a general consumer might say it just stopped working, they go return it and go about their day. they aren't on forums or YouTube. When neither LG or T-Mobile can't explain to me why some have access and some dont...............and they don't know when it's gonna be resolved, all they could say is its a known issue. As far as negligence sure, I'm talking about the reviews of people saying it cracked unexpectedly in a case out of case etc. idk would **** me off to have the camera lens crack.
    Interesting.....you are the only one with this information about the update causing issues and T-Mobile let you in on it. Can you post any real sources about this?
    06-17-2017 11:07 AM
    Interesting.....you are the only one with this information about the update causing issues and T-Mobile let you in on it. Can you post any real sources about this?
    Real is relative....

If you want to contact T-Mobile, review the plethora of reports on Reddit, Amazon, other forum sites, etc. There have been people who have reported that the updated caused their device to fail, bootloop, etc. One even said tech support told him not receiving texts was an early indicator there was gonna be an issue etc. The truth doesn't need to be validated by ignorance....
    pkguy323 likes this.
    06-17-2017 04:32 PM
    Real is relative....

If you want to contact T-Mobile, review the plethora of reports on Reddit, Amazon, other forum sites, etc. There have been people who have reported that the updated caused their device to fail, bootloop, etc. One even said tech support told him not receiving texts was an early indicator there was gonna be an issue etc. The truth doesn't need to be validated by ignorance....
    Again, there is no proof this is a widespread problem. Going to the sites you mention comes up with nothing of this update issue you claim is widespread. All we are asking for is more of a hard evidence of this being a widespread issue. More than it happened to you. It's not ignorance if we are looking for more info/evidence. If it's a common problem, a Google search will show it. People love to complain.

One even said tech support told him not receiving texts was an early indicator there was gonna be an issue
    The text comment throws me off. How is not receiving text an early indicator of the update problem? Doesn't the phone not boot after the update is applied? The two issues doesn't go together.
    06-17-2017 08:20 PM
    Real is relative....

Why would I want to contact Tmoblie? I'm a Verizon customer.
    Not receiving texts could be a prelude to almost anything.... And your statement about truth and ignorance doesn't make any sense.
    MA2GA28 likes this.
    06-17-2017 09:21 PM
    Real is relative....

Did a Google search, then another targeting Reddit, Amazon and xda. The only thread regarding issues with the update is this one here on AC that you created, the one you created on Reddit and the one you created on xda that got closed. You are literally the only person who has started a thread on this update.

Seems to me if there was a widespread issue, it would be posted somewhere else by someone else.

Also, the update is still listed on T-mobiles website. When they deem an update bad they pull it off their site.

You've been pushing this "there's a plethora of people complaining" thing for a while and there's just not. The only thing I can suggest is you take the advice you were given on xda and return the phone. If your past the return period then sell it. But enough with the nonsense already.
    nbaliga likes this.
    06-17-2017 09:59 PM
    Seriously though, for hardware related stuff, did you even contact LG to see if they will replace/exchange the device? I mean, LG is giving 2 years of limited warranty and some damages like camera scratches could be covered under certain circumstances. You never know unless you ask.
    06-18-2017 01:08 AM
    Seriously though, for hardware related stuff, did you even contact LG to see if they will replace/exchange the device? I mean, LG is giving 2 years of limited warranty and some damages like camera scratches could be covered under certain circumstances. You never know unless you ask.
    I did inquire with both parties and again, people have had their glass crack on the camera and LG and T-Mobile say physical damage - pay us $150-200 - faux pas - just in the last few days it's been like 5 people with cracked glass out of nowhere. And if you call T-Mobile tech support you can ask them why the update has been halted and not all users have access.............to a 30+ day old update. If you have the update, if you haven't had broken glass then this doesn't pertain to you or discredit the fact that there are plenty of people with the issue - not sure why so many of you fail to "get" that - it's not a difficult thing to comprehend..... Yikes
    06-18-2017 07:13 PM
    06-18-2017 07:29 PM