Went to upgrade my kids Samsung. Walked out with a brand new g6 for 125 bucks. They have a killer deal this weekend on the g6. At least here in Arizona.
    06-17-2017 08:44 PM
    Did you have to extend contact for two years?
    06-17-2017 08:49 PM
    no just a new line of service, they don't do contracts.
    06-18-2017 03:49 PM
    You have to pay for the phone over 24 months. There is no contract but you don't have the option to pay it off early. It's the same thing as a contract because they offer you credits each month. Here's the deal that expires today.

1. New Unlimited plan - $65 a month
    2. Enter coupon code ACTWEB at Sprint.com and get an additional $30 off; so the total is $90 - Link
    3. The $30 discount for using the above coupon code is applied after the second billing cycle
    4. Pay $5 a month over the course of 24 months. There is no paying early or paying it off because you receive a credit each month. This is how they make sure you stay for 2 years. It is a contract because if you leave, your savings goes out the window and you have to pay the full amount of the phone $708 because you don't get those credits.

The problem is that I don't want a new line for $65 a month cause I don't need unlimited as I am fine with paying $32.50 a month for only 6GB which is more than I need.

Plus, let's say you want to sell this phone after a year. You can't because you still haven't paid off the phone yet and you can't pay off early which is why they do this deal to begin with. They want to make sure you stay with them.
    06-18-2017 06:14 PM
    You have to pay for the phone over 24 months. There is no contract but you don't have the option to pay it off early. It's the same thing as a contract because they offer you credits each month. Here's the deal that expires today.

1. New Unlimited plan - $65 a month
    2. Enter coupon code ACTWEB at Sprint.com and get an additional $30 off; so the total is $90 - Link
    3. The $30 discount for using the above coupon code is applied after the second billing cycle
    4. Pay $5 a month over the course of 24 months. There is no paying early or paying it off because you receive a credit each month. This is how they make sure you stay for 2 years. It is a contract because if you leave, your savings goes out the window and you have to pay the full amount of the phone $708 because you don't get those credits.

The problem is that I don't want a new line for $65 a month cause I don't need unlimited as I am fine with paying $32.50 a month for only 6GB which is more than I need.

Plus, let's say you want to sell this phone after a year. You can't because you still haven't paid off the phone yet and you can't pay off early which is why they do this deal to begin with. They want to make sure you stay with them.
    OK! Lol they don't do contracts "con" con is a negative, nothing good can come from that
    06-18-2017 06:56 PM
    You have to pay for the phone over 24 months. There is no contract but you don't have the option to pay it off early. It's the same thing as a contract because they offer you credits each month
    This is not correct, at least for adding a line. I can pay it off anytime. In fact I just did. You can see the slickdeals thread on this offer for more accurate info.
    06-18-2017 08:35 PM
    This is not correct, at least for adding a line. I can pay it off anytime. In fact I just did. You can see the slickdeals thread on this offer for more accurate info.
    In that case, it's great news except I don' t want to add a new unlimited line.
    06-18-2017 09:01 PM
    A consistent verbiage I hear from former Sprint customers is how glad they are to "be out from their clutches"...or as I would put it "Sprint away from them." Even when T-Mobile does amazing phone deals, you always have the option for early pay off. Something not right about this deal.
    06-18-2017 09:21 PM
    In that case, it's great news except I don' t want to add a new unlimited line.
    I wouldn't want to add a new unlimited line either. I just added the new line to my current plan.
    06-18-2017 09:58 PM
    A consistent verbiage I hear from former Sprint customers is how glad they are to "be out from their clutches"...or as I would put it "Sprint away from them." Even when T-Mobile does amazing phone deals, you always have the option for early pay off. Something not right about this deal.
    Nothing "not right" about this deal. If you don't like Sprint, then sure, it won't be "right" for you. But if you are good with Sprint, which I am, it's an unbelievable deal. I'm on a 50% off Verizon plan and it's cheap and my service is good here in so-Cal.
    pkguy323 likes this.
    06-18-2017 10:00 PM
    I wouldn't want to add a new unlimited line either. I just added the new line to my current plan.
    I was under the impression you had to add an unlimited plan. Oh well, looks like I screwed up. I went ahead and added a new unlimited line but based on the slickdeals thread, I can simply cancel the line and pay off the $120 off the phone. I'm going to do that.
    06-18-2017 11:04 PM