Does anyone found a launcher for lg g6 compatible with the doble tap to lock the screen?

anon(10258037)

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
I have been trying some lanchers lately and I liked Arrow and Evie launcher a lot. But both of them requires to press the back button to lock the phone, and for me this just sucks, so im always back to the stock launcher with the app drawer. Once you reduce the size of the icons it gets so much better to us it. But, I would like to test more launchers. Any tips?

Thanks guys

nathdogg1985

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I have been trying some lanchers lately and I liked Arrow and Evie launcher a lot. But both of them requires to press the back button to lock the phone, and for me this just sucks, so im always back to the stock launcher with the app drawer. Once you reduce the size of the icons it gets so much better to us it. But, I would like to test more launchers. Any tips?

Thanks guys
Have you tried Nova? As far as i know that allows the knock on knock off feature you speak of, I may be wrong though.

patcal

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
If you use Nova's gestures it will lock the screen. It will not just turn off the screen like stock LG. Fingerprint sensor will not work, you will have to use your pin or whatever lock you use. You can double tap in the notification area to just turn off the screen without locking the phone.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
If you use Nova's gestures it will lock the screen. It will not just turn off the screen like stock LG. Fingerprint sensor will not work, you will have to use your pin or whatever lock you use. You can double tap in the notification area to just turn off the screen without locking the phone.
Have you already tried changing to 'timeout' (instead of Device admin) in Nova settings - advanced - screen lock method?

nicjimbass

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site

Yup. Nova doesn't do it like the stock launcher does, even with third party apps. You can still double tap the notification bar, just not the main screen.

nicjimbass

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Have you already tried changing to 'timeout' (instead of Device admin) in Nova settings - advanced - screen lock method?

I have. It makes the screen go black, then locks after the amount of time you have your screen set to timeout. You can still see the buttons at the bottom of the screen, faintly, if you hit the screen again. If you hit them, the screen comes right back up.

anon(10258037)

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
For me it just feels weird, sometimes when I try to tap the notification area I end up turning the volume down. Thats why I cant use any custom laucher on this device.

anon(10258037)

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
I have. It makes the screen go black, then locks after the amount of time you have your screen set to timeout. You can still see the buttons at the bottom of the screen, faintly, if you hit the screen again. If you hit them, the screen comes right back up.

So are you using the stock launcher man?

anon(10258037)

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
Yup. Nova doesn't do it like the stock launcher does, even with third party apps. You can still double tap the notification bar, just not the main screen.

Yes, thats rigth. And because of the home button placed in the back of the device, for me it just feel weird to block using the back button. The nicest thing would be doble tap blocking and fingerprint unblocking using any custom launcher.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech