It's a beauty and a shame to cover her up but........

How in the world can you not have a cover on a glass back phone??
    This is my first glass back and first time I had a cover in many years - my G4 had glass screen protector and nothing else (never had any problems)

Back to the G6 - forget about dropping it - this thing is just slippery as an eel - also the black is a fingerprint magnet.
    I'm still within my 14 day return/exchange - and I'm thinking about V20 :-P

Anyone ballsy enough to go naked with this thing?? LMK

(FYI - Got Caseology - Parallax Series & a Pleson Glass screen protector)
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-09-2017 04:50 PM

This is my first glass back and first time I had a cover in many years - my G4 had glass screen protector and nothing else (never had any problems)

Back to the G6 - forget about dropping it - this thing is just slippery as an eel - also the black is a fingerprint magnet.

I have a slim case on it.. Just the kind that covers the back..

V20 is a great phone too, but that one is more slippery.
    07-09-2017 04:52 PM
    I have a slim case on it.. Just the kind that covers the back..

V20 is a great phone too, but that one is more slippery.
    I have a slim case but it still takes some getting used to - and I know the V20 is slick to but I wouldn't feel so bad dropping that one LoL
    07-09-2017 04:55 PM
    Maybe a Slickwrap?? Anyone??
    07-09-2017 04:57 PM
    I have both the black and the platinum. They are soooo nice to look at, and I love the in-hand feel without the case. That said, I find myself using the case 90% of the time but once in a while, I'll remove the case to just hold it in my hand while at the laptop, like right now! :-P
    07-09-2017 05:01 PM
    I have both the black and the platinum. They are soooo nice to look at, and I love the in-hand feel without the case. That said, I find myself using the case 90% of the time but once in a while, I'll remove the case to just hold it in my hand while at the laptop, like right now! :-P
    I do this at work, as long as it's on my desk haha
    07-09-2017 05:02 PM

(FYI - Got Caseology - Parallax Series & a Pleson Glass screen protector)
    My G6 is naked apart from a glass screen protector on the front. Like you said, far to nice to cover up. Also I'm really not a fan of cases for many reasons.
    Jeremiah Bonds likes this.
    07-09-2017 05:28 PM
    I suppose I'm an oddball, but I'm going without a case or screen protector . . I bought two case that I love (UAG plasma for protection, and a thin case) but I keep taking them off because I love the in hand feel. Funny how I've learned over the years that I cover up my phones in cases and screen protectors, and then when I take it all off to sell I say "dang this is beautiful" only to then give it away to someone else . . . 🤔
    07-10-2017 10:18 AM
    Yeah I'm losing the case - screen protector is staying though. Can't tell you how many times it saved my screen. 8 bucks is worth it.
    07-10-2017 10:21 AM
    Yeah I'm losing the case - screen protector is staying though. Can't tell you how many times it saved my screen. 8 bucks is worth it.
    What are you using for screen protector? I'm always up for a recommendation 😉
    07-10-2017 10:31 AM
    I worried about this a bit on my glass-backed LGOG, never had a problem going caseless though. My initial glass-back paranoia led me to keep the protective plastic on the back, and I did try a couple cases, but I eventually realized I am a careful enough person to not worry about it and just enjoy the look and feel!

I do like the tempered glass screen protectors because they're unobtrusive. Again I am not really worried about damage but it's a cheap and easy way to keep the screen as pristine as possible. My previous protector-less phones just have some tiny micro-scratches you can only see under really bright light. The main issue I have with them is that it seems the coatings have worn off.

I got the 3-pack "Supershieldz" screen protectors. Very inexpensive for 3 and they have lifetime replacement (for whatever that's worth). They seem nice enough but the asymmetrical cutout for the front camera bugs me just a little.

What I really do want is a good protector for the camera glass. That flush design just turns out to be a recipe for scratches, gorilla glass or not.
    07-10-2017 11:11 AM
    I worried about this a bit on my glass-backed LGOG, never had a problem going caseless though. My initial glass-back paranoia led me to keep the protective plastic on the back, and I did try a couple cases, but I eventually realized I am a careful enough person to not worry about it and just enjoy the look and feel!

I do like the tempered glass screen protectors because they're unobtrusive. Again I am not really worried about damage but it's a cheap and easy way to keep the screen as pristine as possible. My previous protector-less phones just have some tiny micro-scratches you can only see under really bright light. The main issue I have with them is that it seems the coatings have worn off.

I got the 3-pack "Supershieldz" screen protectors. Very inexpensive for 3 and they have lifetime replacement (for whatever that's worth). They seem nice enough but the asymmetrical cutout for the front camera bugs me just a little.

What I really do want is a good protector for the camera glass. That flush design just turns out to be a recipe for scratches, gorilla glass or not.
    Ohy, I forgot the LG OG was like this... As well as the Nexus 4. Didn't have one problem with them. Haha
    07-10-2017 11:24 AM
    What are you using for screen protector? I'm always up for a recommendation
    Tried them all - PLESON is the best fit and it's smooth and fingerprint resistant - would never use anything else.
    revtech likes this.
    07-10-2017 12:09 PM
    Tried them all - PLESON is the best fit and it's smooth and fingerprint resistant - would never use anything else.
    I have the yootech one. I love it.
    nathdogg1985 likes this.
    07-10-2017 12:53 PM
    I have the yootech one. I love it.
    Me too, fits perfectly!
    07-10-2017 01:12 PM
    Jeremiah, just got that spigen thin case you recommended and it is *exactly* what I have been looking for, absolutely perfect for my taste and needs . . big thanks!!!
    07-13-2017 07:57 AM
    Jeremiah, just got that spigen thin case you recommended and it is *exactly* what I have been looking for, absolutely perfect for my taste and needs . . big thanks!!!
    Nice.. Glad you're liking it.
    07-13-2017 09:54 AM
    Try the s8 for a while you'll see what slippery means when talking about a cellphone XD but more seriously i go naked with no problems the metal rail on the side is big enough to be secure in my palm.

Nb: I also never drop my phones (last one i did dropped was an iphone 6 lmfao no regrets here XD)
    07-14-2017 05:04 PM
    I got a cool wood case off Amazon. It's been on a couple days because it's just so... cool. And because I don't want to break it taking it off. And it's wood.

It's a little bulky but hey I'd rather have real wood than an ugly plastic otterbox.

I prefer naked but this will likely stay on till it breaks. Which I'm sure it will... cause it's wood.
    07-14-2017 10:01 PM
    Using the OEM folio case. Didn't add much bulk and a little protection goes a long way. First phone I have used a case with, but also the heaviest and slipperiest phone I have owned.
    07-15-2017 06:31 AM
    Using a spigen rugged armor case. Slim still for me and works great.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-16-2017 07:38 PM