LG G6 Scratches?

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
So.... what happened to the people saying this phone is build badly and scratches terribly easy?? Not the normal stuff, but there were people coming in here that looked like their phones went through garbage disposals from just being in their purse or pockets.. lol

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
So.... what happened to the people saying this phone is build badly and scratches terribly easy?? Not the normal stuff, but there were people coming in here that looked like their phones went through garbage disposals from just being in their purse or pockets.. lol

None here

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I have had an Otterbox Symmetry clear case on mine since day one. Also have a glass screen protector as well. Love having glass on my phone again. One thing I did not like about the S7 Edge.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
The only thing scratched badly is my camera glass. I refuse to buff it. if it impacts my pictures I'll file a warranty claim.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Everyone handles the phone differently. I am sure some were legitally having issues with it.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Glass scratches. It an inevitability. It doesn't matter if it's Gorilla Glass, Awesome Glass, Unobtainum Glass....whatever you want to call it, it will get scratched. It's just a question of what it takes to do it.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
It's glass. Especially if you have a black model, it will scratch over time.

It has nothing to do with a device being good or bad. It's just glass being glass.

If you wanna keep that pristine look, put a skin or a case, like I usually do.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Ahh, I remember those. "my phone sits on a desk all day and has never been dropped" but looks like it was polished with an angle grinder. Funny how they soon stopped

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Ahh, I remember those. "my phone sits on a desk all day and has never been dropped" but looks like it was polished with an angle grinder. Funny how they soon stopped

exactly.. I wonder about those.. They were PERFECT timing to get people to consider other devices. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy or anything. haha. it's just funny how that works out.

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I believe those were the early adopters that were given the review units?...that's the only time I heard complaints about the phone being easily scratched.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, but I'm talking about those people early on that said their phone was DESTROYED for no reason.

You mean this one:
LG is going to have a big problem on their hands. Attached are photos of my friends LG G6. She takes decent care of her devices. Doesn't drop them. This is crazy !!!!!!
View attachment 257855
View attachment 257856
View attachment 257857

Then his friend followed up with this:
I'm over it lol. I'm trying to decide what case to get though.

I didn't quite realize how abrasive the surface I work on seems to be. Oh well.

I wonder if white would show these scratches. There is also the Dbrand option as well. I could definitely take suggestions ������

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37