07-14-2017 03:31 PM
40 12
tools
    Yeah in the hand it feels SO MUCH better than my S8 Plus did. I love not having the curved edges glaring at me. On top of all that, it is surprisingly smoother. I did not recognize the slight lag my S8 Plus had until using the G6.
    Make sure you enable developer options and change your animations to .5x (all 3 settings). it's simple and makes your phone feel faster.

http://phandroid.com/2017/02/20/how-...ptions-android
    JoshDunc and Jeremiah Bonds like this.
    07-11-2017 05:39 PM
    Make sure you enable developer options and change your animations to .5x (all 3 settings). it's simple and makes your phone feel faster.

http://phandroid.com/2017/02/20/how-...ptions-android
    Thanks! Any tips as to how to increase battery life?
    07-11-2017 05:40 PM
    Thanks! Any tips as to how to increase battery life?
    Yes. Sit in on the table and don't use it lol. JK. That's impossible for me when I get a new phone lol
    JoshDunc and Jeremiah Bonds like this.
    07-11-2017 05:46 PM
    Yes. Sit in on the table and don't use it lol. JK. That's impossible for me when I get a new phone lol
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    07-11-2017 05:47 PM
    Yes i did! Thank you!

Also, it is crazy that no one will be apart of the G6 more. Then again, most are going to go Samsung or Apple. So really not super surprising.
    I say let them buy what they want and every empire falls eventually. Not that I want see anyone fail... because competition is good.
    JoshDunc likes this.
    07-11-2017 07:11 PM
    I say let them buy what they want and every empire falls eventually. Not that I want see anyone fail... because competition is good.
    Competition is very good.
    JoshDunc likes this.
    07-11-2017 07:56 PM
    Yeah in the hand it feels SO MUCH better than my S8 Plus did. I love not having the curved edges glaring at me. On top of all that, it is surprisingly smoother. I did not recognize the slight lag my S8 Plus had until using the G6.
    Samsung still hasn't figured out how to run TW efficiently! One of many reasons why I like LG over them.
    07-12-2017 10:57 AM
    Samsung still hasn't figured out how to run TW efficiently! One of many reasons why I like LG over them.
    I just use Nova on my phones and call it a day so LG or Samsung skin never bothers me :P.
    07-12-2017 10:59 AM
    I just use Nova on my phones and call it a day so LG or Samsung skin never bothers me :P.
    I actually like LG's skin! When I had my S3 (lol!) I used all sorts of launchers to 'speed' things up on it. What I like about LG is that it doesn't slow down as the days/weeks/months go by. That was something that my S3 did and my dads Note 4 does and most of my family who has a Samsung device experiences. I should know because I'm the go-to guy for fixing their devices!
    07-12-2017 11:10 AM
    I actually like LG's skin! When I had my S3 (lol!) I used all sorts of launchers to 'speed' things up on it. What I like about LG is that it doesn't slow down as the days/weeks/months go by. That was something that my S3 did and my dads Note 4 does and most of my family who has a Samsung device experiences. I should know because I'm the go-to guy for fixing their devices!
    For me it isn't about speed or anything. It's about the customizations the Nova adds and also the backup feature. I can buy and phone, install Nova, and use my backup to reset it just how I had it... Regardless of manufacturer. .
    ffejjj likes this.
    07-12-2017 11:12 AM
    It’s a fantastic phone!

If I were to switch to Android, it’d be my go to phone.
    07-12-2017 08:34 PM
    Not an LG buyer but I appreciate any competition with Samsung (though I run an S8+)

But 32 gigs of internal memory is just to little.
    JHStewart1023 likes this.
    07-12-2017 10:52 PM
    if a company has to slash the cost of the device and add a bunch of extras I'm leery about it. every lg device I have seen has some sort of major software issues after about a year of usage. the lg6 looks amazing I just hope the shelf life of the device isn't so short.
    07-13-2017 11:23 PM
    if a company has to slash the cost of the device and add a bunch of extras I'm leery about it. every lg device I have seen has some sort of major software issues after about a year of usage. the lg6 looks amazing I just hope the shelf life of the device isn't so short.
    V20 has no issues and there were no major flaws with with the G5 or the V10??
    07-13-2017 11:36 PM
    Ahah odd i feel the same as OP traded my s8+ today since the ratio felt much too weird at that size+ edges were way too slipery and i'm a no case type of guy so that was a no go xD Now at least i can fully enjoy the platinum color that imo looks better than the orchid gray on the s8 (+ more metal on the side to hold on to)
    07-14-2017 03:31 PM
40 12