Finally Got the G6!

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
So I was in and out quickly at Verizon and got the Platinum LG G6. I have got it all set up and i am loving it so far. It is definitely an adjustment as this is my first ever LG phone but so far i am throughly impressed. I have listed my Google Pixel and Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on swappa as this thing is a keeper! Still annoyed at 32GB internal storage but I guess ill get used to it. It feels amazing in the hand.

I would like to note though i do not particularly like not being able to put apps in an app drawer. Oh well. :)

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
So I was in and out quickly at Verizon and got the Platinum LG G6. I have got it all set up and i am loving it so far. It is definitely an adjustment as this is my first ever LG phone but so far i am throughly impressed. I have listed my Google Pixel and Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on swappa as this thing is a keeper! Still annoyed at 32GB internal storage but I guess ill get used to it. It feels amazing in the hand.

I would like to note though i do not particularly like not being able to put apps in an app drawer. Oh well. :)

App drawer is here

Settings > display > home screen > select home > home & app drawer

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Quick question...how do i set it up foe images and such to automatically save to SD card instead of internal storage?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the world of LG! So glad you are enjoying it!

Ah yes, the lack of app drawer. I eventually got used to it on my Honor 8 - in fact, I'd initially thought that I would've put up more of a fight than I actually did in reality - but there are launchers that can give you the app drawer if you want it!

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the world of LG! So glad you are enjoying it!

Ah yes, the lack of app drawer. I eventually got used to it on my Honor 8 - in fact, I'd initially thought that I would've put up more of a fight than I actually did in reality - but there are launchers that can give you the app drawer if you want it!
There's also the native app drawer already installed you just have to activate it.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Quick question...how do i set it up foe images and such to automatically save to SD card instead of internal storage?
Open the camera and go to the settings, it should be all the way at the bottom.
f970d26a8633b64005d303c755ce3546.jpg

lightrules

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site

looks like you got it taken care of. but at least on the sprint version, the 1st time you open the camera app it asks you whether you want the pictures on SD card or internal storage.

how do you like the in-hand feel? man i love it...

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
looks like you got it taken care of. but at least on the sprint version, the 1st time you open the camera app it asks you whether you want the pictures on SD card or internal storage.

how do you like the in-hand feel? man i love it...
It is incredible. VZW had a deal where i got $50 in accesorries so i got an incipio case to hold me over until i find a different one. It feels AMAZING though. So much screen on such a little device. It feels way smaller than my S8+. The screen is gorgeous and best of all? No worry on screen burn in! :)